Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderator(s)?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Moderator(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Kiss my acs? What do I win?
    No, I was simply calling you (and your fellow unabashed moderator praisers) a kiss @$$.

I wasn't inviting your to kiss my @$$ any further. :P
    Be careful, that could be interpreted as lick invitation.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Kiss my acs? What do I win?
    No, I was simply calling you (and your fellow unabashed moderator praisers) a kiss @$$.

I wasn't inviting your to kiss my @$$ any further. :P
    Be careful, that could be interpreted as lick invitation.
    ruthless is tossing salad???

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Is directly insulting someone against the rules of conduct? Because I have to say...

GENE SIMMONS IS A TOTAL MORON. How is it that I have to look at him and his RETARDED HAIRCUT on my television???
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Administrator

User Info Menu

I searched and I saw quite a few posts on the "Who do you want to see at QB in week 1? Dixon or Leftwich?" topic that involved HeHateMe.

With that being said, I didn't see anything in that thread that warrants an immediate ban. I did see something that *could* be viewed as crossing a fine line but I will take note of that.

I am an 80/20-rule type guy but I won't ban someone for having a different view. If its a troll, yes that warrants banning. Spammers won't be tolerated and will be immediately banned.

I think it's very clear that HeHateMe has a thing against Roethlisberger. I agreed with some of his assessments but I disgreed with many, many others. For those that recall, LasVegasGuy was the same with Mike Tomlin but often crossed the line which essentially got him banned which is unfortunate because he was knowledgable. Heck, I'm starting to get very impatient with Arians, Colbert, and even Mike Tomlin but thats more another thread...

For the record, I've had strong disagreements with members of the board and I could get into the same argumental discussions because I don't see eye-to-eye with some. But that's what makes it a forum/discussion board. I have decided to let it go, walk away and/or ignore the posts if I think it would turn into a personal or "shouting-type" match. I would suggest the same approach for others rather than taking things personally or getting emotional about someones perspective.

I can tell just by HeHateMe's posts that he/she is knowledgable about football and especially the Steelers. I wouldn't necessarily call him/her a troll. I would like it to be a bit toned down and post for discussion rather than argumental-type posts. Thats where the improvement needs to be made.

I think the mods do a phenominal jobs here and they are great contributors to the discussions and are well respected. I don't appreciate when people try to "call out" the mods or threaten an action if something isn't addressed. I have seen that in the past and it bothers me personally because I know how much time and effort the mods, myself and other members put in to this board. A simply notification/PM or "Report" action is enough to get something on the mods radar. We will continue to monitor the board and coordinate with each other to address situations as they arise.

Thanks,

John
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jhansle1
    For those that recall, LasVegasGuy was the same with Mike Tomlin but often crossed the line which essentially got him banned which is unfortunate because he was knowledgable.
    I respectfully disagree.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    For those that recall, LasVegasGuy was the same with Mike Tomlin but often crossed the line which essentially got him banned which is unfortunate because he was knowledgable.
    I respectfully disagree.
    I agree with Jiga's assessment.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

I think the mods do a phenominal jobs here and they are great contributors to the discussions and are well respected.

Ruthless in 3,2,1,

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Well can you at least have the guy with the naked girl remove that from his sig. I can't even read threads in my home or at work because I don't know when his sig will appear at the end and my kids or co-worker sees it. The naked girl has nothing to do with the Steelers, football, or the NFL.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BrownSteel
    Well can you at least have the guy with the naked girl remove that from his sig. I can't even read threads in my home or at work because I don't know when his sig will appear at the end and my kids or co-worker sees it. The naked girl has nothing to do with the Steelers, football, or the NFL.

Agreed. She is off the charts beautiful, but my job and integrity with my kids and wife will always outway another good looking girl.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSteel

Agreed. She is off the charts beautiful, but my job and integrity with my kids and wife will always outway another good looking girl.
    Chadman is from Australia- I think that is his way of saying G'day Mate. Just trying to bring some outback sun into our US lives.