Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At Least He Wasn't Tackled By Deebo

Legend

User Info Menu

At Least He Wasn't Tackled By Deebo

[youtube:1mti1mt6]NhwoRKpi4[/youtube:1mti1mt6]

This is nuts that this kid got shot by a Taser. But at least he's probably not as sore as that Browns fan that got suplexed by Harrison.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: At Least He Wasn't Tackled By Deebo

I suspent this may start a very off topic conversation, but why is it crazy that he got tased? It is as plain as day that you are not allowed to interfear with the game in any way, and running out on the field is top on that list. He totally got what he deserved.

Legend

User Info Menu

Because they don't taser anybody. Usually they just grab the person and take them off the field.

Seems dangerous shooting them.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

That was hilarious. Every time I see that I die laughing. How ha gonna throw the "Bro" in there just kills me.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Because they don't taser anybody. Usually they just grab the person and take them off the field.

To me, it comes down to this kid somehow someway being the victim in all of this. That is the crazy part of this. I realize that 99 percent of the time, these drunk idiots (this kid wasn't even drunk) just do it for the attention, get tackled, spend the night in jail, then life goes on. But that 1 percent where the two guys attacked the white sox first base coach from behind and did a number on him before the cops got to him, well, to me, stay off the field and you don't have to worry about whether or not you will be tased. Its not dangerous, it's a damned fine deterrant.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy

To me, it comes down to this kid somehow someway being the victim in all of this. That is the crazy part of this. I realize that 99 percent of the time, these drunk idiots (this kid wasn't even drunk) just do it for the attention, get tackled, spend the night in jail, then life goes on. But that 1 percent where the two guys attacked the white sox first base coach from behind and did a number on him before the cops got to him, well, to me, stay off the field and you don't have to worry about whether or not you will be tased. Its not dangerous, it's a damned fine deterrant.
    Or the nutbar who stabbed Monica Seles in the middle of a tennis match.

The days of Morganna the Kissing Bandit running onto the field are over.

It's a safety issue now for the players, coaches, refs, and everyone else.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't see the taser stopping the stabbing.

I do think it's kinda funny that it happened in Philly. I wonder if this would go over well in middle america, somewhere like Milwaukee - although the way they beat up on our Buccos, I'd be ok with tasering their whole team next time we play them

Starter

User Info Menu

I suspent this may start a very off topic conversation, but why is it crazy that he got tased? It is as plain as day that you are not allowed to interfear with the game in any way, and running out on the field is top on that list. He totally got what he deserved.
    They should have used Gary Larson's "Dobie-o-matic."

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by anger 82&95
    They should have used Gary Larson's "Dobie-o-matic."
    Shooting Dobermans at people is fine, but it doesn't hold a candle to Laser Cats!