Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 148

Thread: Who do you want to see at QB in week 1? Dixon or Leftwich?

  1. #131
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Yakima, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,383

    Re: Who do you want to see at QB in week 1? Dixon or Leftwich?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler
    Ok, we get it. Ben is not a great QB. He drives us nuts. I know he intentionally plays like sh!t for 2 quarters out of a game so that he can be a hero and make a dramatic comeback. He doesn't put up Playstation numbers. All I know is that between Bradshaw and Ben we have had some great defensive teams along with #1 rushing offenses and once we got to the playoffs (and 1 SB)we always fell short, MOSTLY DUE TO QB PLAY. Ben came and we win two SB's. Yes, the team won them. Great defense, good coaching, clutch QB play. But we don't win those two SB's without Ben. He doesn't have to be great all of the time, just when it counts the most. I know he isn't perfect as a player. He hasn't come through in every opportunity that he has been given. But he has come through enough to make me happy as a fan. I'm glad he is our QB.
    The thing is BEN DOESNT CARE. Why did Peezy call him out? For leaving 1st and showing up last. Is that someone who cares? Is that a leader? Ben had early success, got the big head and got out of control. This is the same tired slogan by all Ben Lovers "Why didnt we win the SB until we got Ben". In 05 we played the SUCKY Seahawks thats why. IF we played a better team we lose. Dindt Ben play WORSE than Neil O'donnell? He sure did! The only difference is that Neil played against the COWBOYS with Aikman, Emmitt and Irvin and WE STILL ALMOST WON. We were FORTUNATE to be playing the Seahawks in 05. Had that been the Eagles we lose just like we did with Neil. I don't see how you guys can say that a Qb who has thrown ONE TD pass and THREE ints in the Super Bowls is the REASON we have won. Those are Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer numbers LOL
    So if Ben gets credit for the SBs then who gets the blame for the 9-7 season? Or does Ben just get credit when we win? Terry Bradshaw is the ONLY QB to win Back to Back Super Bowls TWICE. Ben Roethlisberger is the only Qb to win 2 Super Bowls and MISS the playoffs the following season, TWICE. But that is not Ben's fault it is Cowhers, Whiz, Tomlin, Arians and the Defense. Got cha.
    You follow some valid points in some of your posts with ridiculous arguments. Each SB stands on it's own. Comparing SB XXX and XL makes no sense. The facts are what they are. We didn't win without Ben. We didn't win with O'Donnell. We didn't win with Kordell. We didn't win with Maddox. If you are comparing our teams to the ones that Johnson and Dilfer payed on, that is ridiculous as well. Neither one of those guys would have won a SB with the Steelers. We had some VERY good teams with O'Donnell and Stewart both, and they couldn't do it. We get it. You don't think Ben is a franchise QB. But I watched this team flounder in the playoffs for 25 years until Ben came along. Analyze it however you want, the fact remains is that we have the hardware with Ben at the helm. Apparently some of us think he is more responsible for that hardware than you do. Like I said, it's ok, everyone has an opinion. I'm done arguing about it. Maybe.

  2. #132
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Who do you want to see at QB in week 1? Dixon or Leftwich?

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe

    The Bengals site has sigs with Ben Clutching women. Its very graphic so be careful


    The Bengals? Oh, you mean the team that is about to sign Pacman Jones to a contract? Maybe the Bengals should change their Tiger Stripes to Prison Stripes with all of the criminals they have had on their teams.


    Pacman Jones Criminal Record


    Adam ‘Pacman’ Jones is the poster child for everything that is wrong with the NFL. NFL teams continue to draft thugs and convicts without regarding for their moral character or criminal record. NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is considering a proposal where NFL players will be kicked out of the league after three strikes.

    Here is a rap sheet look at all of Pacman’s brushes with the law since joining the NFL’s Tennessee Titans:

    July 13, 2005- Arrested and charged with assault and felony vandalism after a nightclub altercation. This began Pacman Jones NFL rap sheet. He already had a lengthy one from high school and college.

    September 5, 2005- Adam was invited to attend the Nashville Sports Council Kickoff Luncheon. Jones went off on a verbal tirade while being told to wait for his car after the event. He then refused to tip the valet service.

    October 2005- State of West Virginia filed a petition stating that Jones had not been contacting his probation officer and that he had not reported his July 2005 arrest. The judge extended the probation for just 90 days.

    March 23, 2006- Charged with marijuana possession in Fayetteville, Georgia. He went on to claim that he knew how to beat the NFL’s drug test.

    August 25, 2006- Arrested for disorderly conduct and public intoxication after being ordered by the cops to leave a Murfreesboro night club several times. Jones claimed a woman stole his wallet. The woman claimed that Jones spat on her. The judge in the case gave Pacman six months probation and told him to stay away from the club.

    October 26, 2006- Jones was issued a citation for misdemeanor assault after a female student from Tennessee State University claimed that Jones spit in her face at a Nashville night club.

    Feburary 19, 2007- The facts are disputed and no charges have been made yet, but Jones was in the middle of a fight and shooting at a strip club in Las Vegas that left one man paralyzed and two more wounded. The fight broke out after Jones showered strippers on stage with $81,000 dollars. The club owner claims Jones was beating a strippers head against the bar while claiming to kill one of the club’s employees.

    January 3, 2008- Pacman is accused of punching Wanda S. Jackson in the face at an Atlanta strip club called the Body Tap Strip Club. Jackson says Jones reached over the counter and sucker punched her in her left eye.

    October 8, 2008- Jones got into an alcohol related incident which turned into a physical confrontation with bodyguards that had been assigned to him by the Dallas Cowboys. NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has suspended Jones indefinitely for the second time in his NFL career.

    The above time line doesn’t include his sentence of one year in prison for a bar fight in Morgantown, West Virginia while in college.

    http://bumpshack.com/2007/03/02/pacman- ... al-record/




    At the same time Pacman can go into a bar or a club and be the MAN. When Ben Roethlisberger shows up everyone starts whispering and pointing. The difference between rape allegations and Pacmans. Not condoning Pacmans actions. Hes a bad character guy and I would NOT want him on my team for the same things I criticize Ben for. I find it IRONIC that you can find fault in Pacman but excuse Ben. TOO FUNNY
    I know I know "Ben wasnt charged with anything" LOL. Poor unlucky Ben - All these women are just singling him out and lying on him. WHO has that kind of luck? Only Ben.
    LOL

  3. #133
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Who do you want to see at QB in week 1? Dixon or Leftwich?

    [quote=NW Steeler]
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Quote Originally Posted by "NW Steeler":2vkgw21k
    Ok, we get it. Ben is not a great QB. He drives us nuts. I know he intentionally plays like sh!t for 2 quarters out of a game so that he can be a hero and make a dramatic comeback. He doesn't put up Playstation numbers. All I know is that between Bradshaw and Ben we have had some great defensive teams along with #1 rushing offenses and once we got to the playoffs (and 1 SB)we always fell short, MOSTLY DUE TO QB PLAY. Ben came and we win two SB's. Yes, the team won them. Great defense, good coaching, clutch QB play. But we don't win those two SB's without Ben. He doesn't have to be great all of the time, just when it counts the most. I know he isn't perfect as a player. He hasn't come through in every opportunity that he has been given. But he has come through enough to make me happy as a fan. I'm glad he is our QB.
    The thing is BEN DOESNT CARE. Why did Peezy call him out? For leaving 1st and showing up last. Is that someone who cares? Is that a leader? Ben had early success, got the big head and got out of control. This is the same tired slogan by all Ben Lovers "Why didnt we win the SB until we got Ben". In 05 we played the SUCKY Seahawks thats why. IF we played a better team we lose. Dindt Ben play WORSE than Neil O'donnell? He sure did! The only difference is that Neil played against the COWBOYS with Aikman, Emmitt and Irvin and WE STILL ALMOST WON. We were FORTUNATE to be playing the Seahawks in 05. Had that been the Eagles we lose just like we did with Neil. I don't see how you guys can say that a Qb who has thrown ONE TD pass and THREE ints in the Super Bowls is the REASON we have won. Those are Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer numbers LOL
    So if Ben gets credit for the SBs then who gets the blame for the 9-7 season? Or does Ben just get credit when we win? Terry Bradshaw is the ONLY QB to win Back to Back Super Bowls TWICE. Ben Roethlisberger is the only Qb to win 2 Super Bowls and MISS the playoffs the following season, TWICE. But that is not Ben's fault it is Cowhers, Whiz, Tomlin, Arians and the Defense. Got cha.
    You follow some valid points in some of your posts with ridiculous arguments. Each SB stands on it's own. Comparing SB XXX and XL makes no sense. The facts are what they are. We didn't win without Ben. We didn't win with O'Donnell. We didn't win with Kordell. We didn't win with Maddox. If you are comparing our teams to the ones that Johnson and Dilfer payed on, that is ridiculous as well. Neither one of those guys would have won a SB with the Steelers. We had some VERY good teams with O'Donnell and Stewart both, and they couldn't do it. We get it. You don't think Ben is a franchise QB. But I watched this team flounder in the playoffs for 25 years until Ben came along. Analyze it however you want, the fact remains is that we have the hardware with Ben at the helm. Apparently some of us think he is more responsible for that hardware than you do. Like I said, it's ok, everyone has an opinion. I'm done arguing about it. Maybe.[/quote:2vkgw21k]

    Comparing the SB DOES make sense. WHO do you think is a tougher opponent, who O'donnell played against or who Ben played against? The Cowhoys were a mini DYNASTY, the Seahawks were Bums. Emmitt, Aikman, Irvin, Deion Sanders and possibly Larry Allen will ALL be Hall of Famers (emmith, aikman and irvin are). How many Hall of Famers will come off of that Seahawk team? The fact is the SEAHAWKS SUCK and that Cowboy team was one of the best in NFL history. You say we didnt win with O'donnell, Kordell etc NOR did we win with Ben. Did Ben lead us to SB 40 win? Tell the truth. WE WON IN SPITE OF BEN. That is a FACT. Neil O'donnell was an efficient qb UNTIL the SB, so all of his earlier efficiency meant squat. I said that because I KNOW you're going to say "Ben played well in the games leading up to the SB". What would that have meant had we lost? NOTHING. Thanks to Willies long run and ARE pass to Hines or we may have lost. FACT. I'm not comparing our teams to Johnson and Dilfers, If I was I would have said so. I am comparing Ben's stats to the likes of Johnson and Dilfer (JOURNEYMAN STATS) Get it?
    I watched this team flounder for 25 years as well. Been a Steeler fan since 74. But I have the intelligence to understand that BEN is not the sole reason we have won 2SBs. Its a combination of talent and CIRCUMSTANCES that allowed it to happen. Ben has NO LEAGUE MVPS, ONE PRO BOWL, NO SB MVPS, ONE TEAM MVP and you are trying to tell me HE IS THE PRIMARY REASON WE HAVE WON? Laughable. Now if we were Colt fans and you said "Manning is the reason we win" I would be a fool to try to refute that. Brees is the reason the Saints are good. Warner is the reason the Cards/Rams were good. Faver is the reason the Packers/Vikes are good. Marino-Dolphins. Montana/9ers/Young-9ers. Brady-Pats etc But IF you take Ben off of the Steelers we will still be good. We went 13-3 with A BUM LIKE KORDELL. What does that tell you? IT TELLS ME THE STEELERS ARE GOOD- NOT KORDELL. We lost in the playoffs due to CONSERVATISM. Ben has won 2 SBs, I acknowledge that. You are saying HE is the reason for those wins. Ok lets say that is true. So WHO is the blame for the failures the other 4 years? AFCCG in 04? Ben was a rookie. You give him credit for the great winning record so who lost that game vs the Pats? Do tell? In 06 who caused us to go 8-8? What is your excuse? The WRECK? Had Ben listened to Cowher would it had happened? Again, who put HIMSELF over the TEAM? Do tell? In 07 why did we lose to the Jags? WHO had FIVE turnovers? In 08 we won with our QB committing TWENTY THREE turnovers, WHO DOES THAT? In 09 we went 9-7 who's fault was that? The defense? or the offenses inability to get TDs in the redzone (23rd in the league). Again, Ben is a GOOD Qb but he is NOT this great clutch qb that you guys are trying to portray. Ben has ONE TD pass in two SB games with THREE INT's. Yeah, HE is the reason we have won. LOL

  4. #134
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,755

    Re: Who do you want to see at QB in week 1? Dixon or Leftwich?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe

    The Bengals site has sigs with Ben Clutching women. Its very graphic so be careful


    The Bengals? Oh, you mean the team that is about to sign Pacman Jones to a contract? Maybe the Bengals should change their Tiger Stripes to Prison Stripes with all of the criminals they have had on their teams.


    Pacman Jones Criminal Record


    Adam ‘Pacman’ Jones is the poster child for everything that is wrong with the NFL. NFL teams continue to draft thugs and convicts without regarding for their moral character or criminal record. NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is considering a proposal where NFL players will be kicked out of the league after three strikes.

    Here is a rap sheet look at all of Pacman’s brushes with the law since joining the NFL’s Tennessee Titans:

    July 13, 2005- Arrested and charged with assault and felony vandalism after a nightclub altercation. This began Pacman Jones NFL rap sheet. He already had a lengthy one from high school and college.

    September 5, 2005- Adam was invited to attend the Nashville Sports Council Kickoff Luncheon. Jones went off on a verbal tirade while being told to wait for his car after the event. He then refused to tip the valet service.

    October 2005- State of West Virginia filed a petition stating that Jones had not been contacting his probation officer and that he had not reported his July 2005 arrest. The judge extended the probation for just 90 days.

    March 23, 2006- Charged with marijuana possession in Fayetteville, Georgia. He went on to claim that he knew how to beat the NFL’s drug test.

    August 25, 2006- Arrested for disorderly conduct and public intoxication after being ordered by the cops to leave a Murfreesboro night club several times. Jones claimed a woman stole his wallet. The woman claimed that Jones spat on her. The judge in the case gave Pacman six months probation and told him to stay away from the club.

    October 26, 2006- Jones was issued a citation for misdemeanor assault after a female student from Tennessee State University claimed that Jones spit in her face at a Nashville night club.

    Feburary 19, 2007- The facts are disputed and no charges have been made yet, but Jones was in the middle of a fight and shooting at a strip club in Las Vegas that left one man paralyzed and two more wounded. The fight broke out after Jones showered strippers on stage with $81,000 dollars. The club owner claims Jones was beating a strippers head against the bar while claiming to kill one of the club’s employees.

    January 3, 2008- Pacman is accused of punching Wanda S. Jackson in the face at an Atlanta strip club called the Body Tap Strip Club. Jackson says Jones reached over the counter and sucker punched her in her left eye.

    October 8, 2008- Jones got into an alcohol related incident which turned into a physical confrontation with bodyguards that had been assigned to him by the Dallas Cowboys. NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has suspended Jones indefinitely for the second time in his NFL career.

    The above time line doesn’t include his sentence of one year in prison for a bar fight in Morgantown, West Virginia while in college.

    http://bumpshack.com/2007/03/02/pacman- ... al-record/




    At the same time Pacman can go into a bar or a club and be the MAN. When Ben Roethlisberger shows up everyone starts whispering and pointing. The difference between rape allegations and Pacmans. Not condoning Pacmans actions. Hes a bad character guy and I would NOT want him on my team for the same things I criticize Ben for. I find it IRONIC that you can find fault in Pacman but excuse Ben. TOO FUNNY
    I know I know "Ben wasnt charged with anything" LOL. Poor unlucky Ben - All these women are just singling him out and lying on him. WHO has that kind of luck? Only Ben.
    LOL
    if you cant see the differences in the two then you need some help. ben's actions have never left anyone paralized. ben was at a BAR. Pacman was at a strip club. did ben cause a riot by "making it rain"? it was no rape accusation. IT WAS SEXUAL ASSAULT, and again if you cant see the differences between the two you need some help. Or you could always shut the trap and keep your twisted views to yourself

  5. #135
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Yakima, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,383

    Re: Who do you want to see at QB in week 1? Dixon or Leftwich?

    No one said that Ben was the sole reason that we won these past 2 SB's. So don't talk about what "intelligence" you have. We have had some great teams, but have LACKED a QB to win it all. He was a piece of the puzzle, yet the most important one. We have not been dominant to the level that we could win with a journeyman QB. If you want to compare SB's, I say we would have won SB XXX with a "seasoned" Ben. O'Donnell definitely was efficient on the way to SB XXX, but he damn near didn't win the AFCC. Ben was great in those 3 road playoff games. Yes, he did suck in that SB. But I, unlike you, will give him credit for getting us there, because he did. I don't care about MVP's and passing titles. I care about Super Bowls. And if you got down off of your soapbox for a minute you would realize that i already said that Ben is not without fault. He has cost us games. But he is also the guy that put us over the top, with a very good team around him...not on his own!

  6. #136
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Who do you want to see at QB in week 1? Dixon or Leftwich?

    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe

    The Bengals site has sigs with Ben Clutching women. Its very graphic so be careful


    The Bengals? Oh, you mean the team that is about to sign Pacman Jones to a contract? Maybe the Bengals should change their Tiger Stripes to Prison Stripes with all of the criminals they have had on their teams.


    Pacman Jones Criminal Record


    Adam ‘Pacman’ Jones is the poster child for everything that is wrong with the NFL. NFL teams continue to draft thugs and convicts without regarding for their moral character or criminal record. NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is considering a proposal where NFL players will be kicked out of the league after three strikes.

    Here is a rap sheet look at all of Pacman’s brushes with the law since joining the NFL’s Tennessee Titans:

    July 13, 2005- Arrested and charged with assault and felony vandalism after a nightclub altercation. This began Pacman Jones NFL rap sheet. He already had a lengthy one from high school and college.

    September 5, 2005- Adam was invited to attend the Nashville Sports Council Kickoff Luncheon. Jones went off on a verbal tirade while being told to wait for his car after the event. He then refused to tip the valet service.

    October 2005- State of West Virginia filed a petition stating that Jones had not been contacting his probation officer and that he had not reported his July 2005 arrest. The judge extended the probation for just 90 days.

    March 23, 2006- Charged with marijuana possession in Fayetteville, Georgia. He went on to claim that he knew how to beat the NFL’s drug test.

    August 25, 2006- Arrested for disorderly conduct and public intoxication after being ordered by the cops to leave a Murfreesboro night club several times. Jones claimed a woman stole his wallet. The woman claimed that Jones spat on her. The judge in the case gave Pacman six months probation and told him to stay away from the club.

    October 26, 2006- Jones was issued a citation for misdemeanor assault after a female student from Tennessee State University claimed that Jones spit in her face at a Nashville night club.

    Feburary 19, 2007- The facts are disputed and no charges have been made yet, but Jones was in the middle of a fight and shooting at a strip club in Las Vegas that left one man paralyzed and two more wounded. The fight broke out after Jones showered strippers on stage with $81,000 dollars. The club owner claims Jones was beating a strippers head against the bar while claiming to kill one of the club’s employees.

    January 3, 2008- Pacman is accused of punching Wanda S. Jackson in the face at an Atlanta strip club called the Body Tap Strip Club. Jackson says Jones reached over the counter and sucker punched her in her left eye.

    October 8, 2008- Jones got into an alcohol related incident which turned into a physical confrontation with bodyguards that had been assigned to him by the Dallas Cowboys. NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has suspended Jones indefinitely for the second time in his NFL career.

    The above time line doesn’t include his sentence of one year in prison for a bar fight in Morgantown, West Virginia while in college.

    http://bumpshack.com/2007/03/02/pacman- ... al-record/




    At the same time Pacman can go into a bar or a club and be the MAN. When Ben Roethlisberger shows up everyone starts whispering and pointing. The difference between rape allegations and Pacmans. Not condoning Pacmans actions. Hes a bad character guy and I would NOT want him on my team for the same things I criticize Ben for. I find it IRONIC that you can find fault in Pacman but excuse Ben. TOO FUNNY
    I know I know "Ben wasnt charged with anything" LOL. Poor unlucky Ben - All these women are just singling him out and lying on him. WHO has that kind of luck? Only Ben.
    LOL
    if you cant see the differences in the two then you need some help. ben's actions have never left anyone paralized. ben was at a BAR. Pacman was at a strip club. did ben cause a riot by "making it rain"? it was no rape accusation. IT WAS SEXUAL ASSAULT, and again if you cant see the differences between the two you need some help. Or you could always shut the trap and keep your twisted views to yourself
    No bens actions have left two women permanently scarred and a team PERMANENTLY DAMAGED. For the record Pacman NEVER shot the guy, the shooter is in prison as we speak. Blame Pacman for "making in rain", thats all he did. Notice Pacman didn't do any time for "leaving someone paralized" as you say? Ben was investigated for RAPE. Shall I post the transcript so the DA can confirm it for you? Feel free to SHOW ME where the DA said Ben was investigated for Sexual Assault. Sorry, it was RAPE. I know you hate the truth but I swear by it. Sorry

  7. #137
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Who do you want to see at QB in week 1? Dixon or Leftwich?

    Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler
    No one said that Ben was the sole reason that we won these past 2 SB's. So don't talk about what "intelligence" you have. We have had some great teams, but have LACKED a QB to win it all. He was a piece of the puzzle, yet the most important one. We have not been dominant to the level that we could win with a journeyman QB. If you want to compare SB's, I say we would have won SB XXX with a "seasoned" Ben. O'Donnell definitely was efficient on the way to SB XXX, but he damn near didn't win the AFCC. Ben was great in those 3 road playoff games. Yes, he did suck in that SB. But I, unlike you, will give him credit for getting us there, because he did. I don't care about MVP's and passing titles. I care about Super Bowls. And if you got down off of your soapbox for a minute you would realize that i already said that Ben is not without fault. He has cost us games. But he is also the guy that put us over the top, with a very good team around him...not on his own!
    Shall I show you COUNTLESS statements that have stated "From bradshaw to Ben we had good teams but we didnt win until Ben came along". See you have said it again (see above lol) IF Ben was the most important piece to the puzzle then HOW did we win SB 40 with LITTLE contribution from him? How were we winning SB 43 17-7 with LITTLE contribution from him? DO EXPLAIN. Ben has had ONE TD pass and THREE ints in TWO SB's. IMPORTANT PIECE? LOL
    Now here is where you show your bias. You condemn O'donnell for being efficient leading up to the SB but failing IN the SB. But you give Ben credit for playing well and you disregard his bad SB performance because of his prior games. See the HYPOCRISY? Bottom line is Ben played bad and we STILL won and thats my point. Just like in the FOUR games without Ben we will STILL win and you and all your ben lovers will say is "Well four games is one thing BUT Leftwich/Dixon cant do that a whole season". Then if they do it a whole season and we win #7 the excuse will be. "Ok we won this season but I doubt if they can do it again" It will be just like Tomlin. He doesnt get credit for his SB win and neither will Ben's replacements IF they lead us to one. Why? Because Tomlin is not the desired coach and Leftwich/Dixon is not the desired Qb.

  8. #138
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Yakima, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,383

    Re: Who do you want to see at QB in week 1? Dixon or Leftwich?

    You need therapy.

  9. #139
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Who do you want to see at QB in week 1? Dixon or Leftwich?

    Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler
    You need therapy.
    For what? Being a Factologist?

  10. #140
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Who do you want to see at QB in week 1? Dixon or Leftwich?

    Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler
    You need therapy.
    Can I ask what the NW stands for?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •