Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: Cowher says Roethlisberger was respected by team

  1. #21
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Cowher says Roethlisberger was respected by team

    Ben is not Kobe. Kobe is an ASSASSIN. The best in the game for years. Ben has never been the best. Ben is FORTUNATE to play for the Steelers. Kobe would be one of the best on the worst team. But Ben on the Rams and he'd SUCK. Kobe is a Hall of Famer Ben is not. Ben has one Pro Bowl Kobe is a All Star game regular. Kobe is the PRIMARY reason the Lakers are good. Ben is not. Ben won a SB in 05 with the worst qb performance in history. Yes he played well in games leading up to SB 40 but thats due in part to the #1 rushing game in the NFL. They expected run and Whiz called passes. SB 43 we were lead by the #1 defense. In fact Ben has ONE TD pass and THREE Ints. He is HARDLY the reason we have 2 rings in his tenure. We rode Ben last season (His best year) and we went 9-7.

  2. #22

    Re: Cowher says Roethlisberger was respected by team

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Ben is not Kobe. Kobe is an ASSASSIN. The best in the game for years. Ben has never been the best. Ben is FORTUNATE to play for the Steelers. Kobe would be one of the best on the worst team. But Ben on the Rams and he'd SUCK. Kobe is a Hall of Famer Ben is not. Ben has one Pro Bowl Kobe is a All Star game regular. Kobe is the PRIMARY reason the Lakers are good. Ben is not. Ben won a SB in 05 with the worst qb performance in history. Yes he played well in games leading up to SB 40 but thats due in part to the #1 rushing game in the NFL. They expected run and Whiz called passes. SB 43 we were lead by the #1 defense. In fact Ben has ONE TD pass and THREE Ints. He is HARDLY the reason we have 2 rings in his tenure. We rode Ben last season (His best year) and we went 9-7.
    Strike two.

  3. #23
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Cowher says Roethlisberger was respected by team

    Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Ben is not Kobe. Kobe is an ASSASSIN. The best in the game for years. Ben has never been the best. Ben is FORTUNATE to play for the Steelers. Kobe would be one of the best on the worst team. But Ben on the Rams and he'd SUCK. Kobe is a Hall of Famer Ben is not. Ben has one Pro Bowl Kobe is a All Star game regular. Kobe is the PRIMARY reason the Lakers are good. Ben is not. Ben won a SB in 05 with the worst qb performance in history. Yes he played well in games leading up to SB 40 but thats due in part to the #1 rushing game in the NFL. They expected run and Whiz called passes. SB 43 we were lead by the #1 defense. In fact Ben has ONE TD pass and THREE Ints. He is HARDLY the reason we have 2 rings in his tenure. We rode Ben last season (His best year) and we went 9-7.
    Strike two.
    IF I posted anything that wasnt accurate. Please feel free to point them out.

  4. #24
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,755

    Re: Cowher says Roethlisberger was respected by team

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Ben is not Kobe. Kobe is an ASSASSIN. The best in the game for years. Ben has never been the best. Ben is FORTUNATE to play for the Steelers. Kobe would be one of the best on the worst team. But Ben on the Rams and he'd SUCK. Kobe is a Hall of Famer Ben is not. Ben has one Pro Bowl Kobe is a All Star game regular. Kobe is the PRIMARY reason the Lakers are good. Ben is not. Ben won a SB in 05 with the worst qb performance in history. Yes he played well in games leading up to SB 40 but thats due in part to the #1 rushing game in the NFL. They expected run and Whiz called passes. SB 43 we were lead by the #1 defense. In fact Ben has ONE TD pass and THREE Ints. He is HARDLY the reason we have 2 rings in his tenure. We rode Ben last season (His best year) and we went 9-7.
    you talk about kobe as if he were jordan. kobe needs a lot more around him to win championships then jordan did. kobe isnt anything without the team around him just like most players. kobe finally one a championship without shaq but it took a while to build the team around kobe. if ben were on a crap team like the rams he would still put up good numbers. ben maybe isnt a hall of famer yet but kobe didnt go to college and is older than ben. in the 2005 post season besides the sb ben was amazing. who cares if the defenses facing the steelers expected the run ben still completed the passes. i guess joe montana wasnt all that clutch, after all in the sb against the bengals the defense was double teaming jerry rice and left john taylor wide open.

  5. #25
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Cowher says Roethlisberger was respected by team

    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Ben is not Kobe. Kobe is an ASSASSIN. The best in the game for years. Ben has never been the best. Ben is FORTUNATE to play for the Steelers. Kobe would be one of the best on the worst team. But Ben on the Rams and he'd SUCK. Kobe is a Hall of Famer Ben is not. Ben has one Pro Bowl Kobe is a All Star game regular. Kobe is the PRIMARY reason the Lakers are good. Ben is not. Ben won a SB in 05 with the worst qb performance in history. Yes he played well in games leading up to SB 40 but thats due in part to the #1 rushing game in the NFL. They expected run and Whiz called passes. SB 43 we were lead by the #1 defense. In fact Ben has ONE TD pass and THREE Ints. He is HARDLY the reason we have 2 rings in his tenure. We rode Ben last season (His best year) and we went 9-7.
    you talk about kobe as if he were jordan. kobe needs a lot more around him to win championships then jordan did. kobe isnt anything without the team around him just like most players. kobe finally one a championship without shaq but it took a while to build the team around kobe. if ben were on a crap team like the rams he would still put up good numbers. ben maybe isnt a hall of famer yet but kobe didnt go to college and is older than ben. in the 2005 post season besides the sb ben was amazing. who cares if the defenses facing the steelers expected the run ben still completed the passes. i guess joe montana wasnt all that clutch, after all in the sb against the bengals the defense was double teaming jerry rice and left john taylor wide open.

    I don't talk about Kobe like he is Jordan. I talk about Kobe like he is the best player in the league the last 8 or 9 years. Ben has NEVER been that. No comparrison. How many rings did Jordan win without Pippen. Kobe won without Shaq. You say Ben would put up good numbers on the rams? I disagree. He leads the league in SACKS on a TOP team. What do you think would happen on a bottom team? It took Ben 6 years to put up good numbers for the Steelers and what was the result of those numbers? Go ahead and blame the defense. That SAME defense got us a ring in 08 and not Ben. Thats right we won in 08 with our qb committing TWENTY THREE turnovers. Funny the Rams wouldnt trade Bradford for Ben. Telling. Ben was amazing in 05 post season BECAUSE of the # 1 running game in the league. They expected run and we passed. What did he do in the SB wihen Holmgren took away that run? He sucked. Had we played a better team than the Seagals we would have lost. Joe Montana NEVER had a defense like Ben OR a running game like Ben and he still won FOUR. He STILL played lights out in the big game. Whereas Ben has ONE TD and THREE ints in the big game. Montana has ELEVEN Td's and ZERO Ints in the Big game. Oh by the way he also has THREE SB MVPs. Ben has ZERO. Montana looked great against all time defenses like the Bears D, The Giants (LT) and a great team like the Skins. Montana was rich, handsome and a woman magnet and NEVER had one Sexual Allegation. Kobe and Montana DESTROY the competition. Ben does JUST ENOUGH to get by. With a dominant defense like the Steelers have Ben should NEVER have to come from behind. It's an indictment against him. The Great Terry Bradshaw utilized his great defense by putting points on the board, not having to come from hehind as a result of putt putting along all game

  6. #26
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Cowher says Roethlisberger was respected by team

    I wonder IF Maddox or Dixon had thrown ONE TD and THREE ints in Steeler SB wins would they be lauded as this great SB Champion and winner like Ben is. Or would the truth be told. "They were just game managers who happened to make plays here and there to help us win"

  7. #27

    Re: Cowher says Roethlisberger was respected by team

    Troll.

  8. #28
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Cowher says Roethlisberger was respected by team

    Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8
    Troll.
    The TYPICAL response when you can't refute what is being said. The Troll would be BEN. You know the guy that has our TEAM disgraced? I'm a troll and Ben is a savior?
    Telling

  9. #29
    HeHateMe
    Guest

    Re: Cowher says Roethlisberger was respected by team

    Also, how come no WOMEN are coming forth and defending this guy? "Ben is not like that. He is a gentle guy" etc. Heck EVEN MICHAEL JACKSON had people vouching for him when he had allegations.

  10. #30

    Re: Cowher says Roethlisberger was respected by team

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8
    Troll.
    The TYPICAL response when you can't refute what is being said. The Troll would be BEN. You know the guy that has our TEAM disgraced? I'm a troll and Ben is a savior?
    Telling
    I don't have the time to refute all of the fallacies with your post.

    Troll.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •