Thread: Jason Woirlds the steal of the draft.

Jason Woirlds the steal of the draft.

According to Matt Millen, but take it for what it is worth. They asked him and some other guy ( can't recall who it was ) who was the steal of the draft and Matt said Jason Woirlds. He says he is one of the most gifted lb coming off the edge and says he went to the right team with Dick L.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Re: Jason Woirlds the steal of the draft.

I'm surprised Millen didn't choose a WR as his Steal of the Draft. That guy likes to pick wideouts, I am told.

being the astute evaluator of talent that Matt Millen is, then it must be true....

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10
    According to Matt Millen, but take it for what it is worth. They asked him and some other guy ( can't recall who it was ) who was the steal of the draft and Matt said Jason Woirlds. He says he is one of the most gifted lb coming off the edge and says he went to the right team with bad word L.
    One of the guys on the NFL Network last night also said he was the steal of the draft.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks
    According to Matt Millen, but take it for what it is worth. They asked him and some other guy ( can't recall who it was ) who was the steal of the draft and Matt said Jason Woirlds. He says he is one of the most gifted lb coming off the edge and says he went to the right team with bad word L.
    One of the guys on the NFL Network last night also said he was the steal of the draft.
    Well, at least its encouraging.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks
    Well, at least its encouraging.

Lombardi but he said that he was the best day 2 pick and totally a Steelers type selection.

I take Millen's assessment of talent as law. His record has proven him to be an elite evaluator of talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    I take Millen's assessment of talent as law. His record has proven him to be an elite evaluator of talent.

especially when it comes to the WR position.