Thread: Why would Minnesota take Gerhart?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Why would Minnesota take Gerhart?

Jumped right in front of us to do it!

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Why would Minnesota take Gerhart?

That's what I thought when I saw the pick. Anyone have some first hand insight on Worilds (e.g. a VT alum who watches them play a lot)?
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

they picked gerhart because they lost chester taylor. i wanted gerhart pretty bad but i just hope we get blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    they picked gerhart because they lost chester taylor. i wanted gerhart pretty bad but i just hope we get blount
    I realize they need a RB just like we do but where does a bull like Gerhart fit when they have a bull like AP? We are the ones that needed that bull!!
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel
    I realize they need a RB just like we do but where does a bull like Gerhart fit when they have a bull like AP? We are the ones that needed that bull!!
    i liked gerhart a lot but we can still get blount at least. he isnt as big but he is faster than gerhart

Legend

User Info Menu

i liked gerhart a lot but we can still get blount at least. he isnt as big but he is faster than gerhart
    Not quite...They are close, but Blount is actually listed as being bigger than Gerhart (they are both 6' tall, but Blount is listed at 238 while Gerhart is listed at 231).

Gerhart had a faster 40 time than Blount at the Combine (4.62 vs. 4.53) but Blount managed to match Gerhart's 4.53 at his Pro Day.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Not quite...They are close, but Blount is actually listed as being bigger than Gerhart (they are both 6' tall, but Blount is listed at 238 while Gerhart is listed at 231).

Gerhart had a faster 40 time than Blount at the Combine (4.62 vs. 4.53) but Blount managed to match Gerhart's 4.53 at his Pro Day.
    So how does Dwyer compare with these guys?

Legend

User Info Menu

[quote=Discipline of Steel]
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by "Discipline of Steel":veng0vye

So how does Dwyer compare with these guys?[/quote:veng0vye]

Height: 5-11.
    Weight: 229.
    Combine 40 Time: 4.59.
    Pro Day 40 Time: 4.52.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.