Thread: Does anyone else hate it when NFLN and ESPN

Does anyone else hate it when NFLN and ESPN

Either tell the pick before it is announced or show the freaking player when they find out early? I freakin hate that! It takes the suspense and fun out of the process for me.

I really hate it when Lacanfora and Sheft/Mort/etc.. tell the pick right before it is made and act like they inside information.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Re: Does anyone else hate it when NFLN and ESPN

No.

My daugther gets the Steeler text message alerts and she got a text saying we took Pouncey when the 49ers were still on the clock at 17. I was watching it live on ESPN, so how did that happen?

Fortunately as the round went on, some of the picks they didn't do it. But yeah, it's annoying.

I can't comprehend how they think the viewer would want to hear the sideline reporter, instead of the official announcing of the pick.
    "That's just Ben being Superman" -John Madden, Super Bowl XLIII

Hall of Famer

I really hate how they show that stupid dancing and crap by the player. Listen ESPN, I don't care if CJ SPILLER CAN SHADOW BOX! I want to see a little bit of his highlights, his combine and some of his senior bowl stuff (if he played) not that dumb crap.
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

With 2 networks covering it live, it seems like they had to compete with each other to see who could be the first to announce the picks. At some points it seemed like the draft almost went too fast -- the tv guys would be talking about one pick before the commish announced the previous pick. Harder to savor and digest what was going on.

I mostly stuck with NFLN for Mayock. Kiper is entertaining, but Mayock has the most credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    I really hate how they show that stupid dancing and crap by the player. Listen ESPN, I don't care if CJ SPILLER CAN SHADOW BOX! I want to see a little bit of his highlights, his combine and some of his senior bowl stuff (if he played) not that dumb crap.

Birt I couldn't agree more. And worst moves of the night have to go to McCourtney. Wow...that was bad.

I was talking with my buddy last night about this very thing. Just let them announce it first. If I just wanted to read who the pick was, I would have skipped thedamn tv show and just watched the picks online.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebsteel
    My daugther gets the Steeler text message alerts and she got a text saying we took Pouncey when the 49ers were still on the clock at 17. I was watching it live on ESPN, so how did that happen?
    I had the same thing happen. It was cool, because we switched over to the pens game.

Man that sucked.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com

My son's first Kansas Turkey!