Thread: Dixon on the Block?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Dixon on the Block?

Steelersdepot

Actually hearing some buzz that Dixon could be on the block as well to move up in round 1. Draft day is weird.

Steelersdepot

Dixon is only signed through this year & if indeed BR is kept, Lefty was signed & extended. Makes sense.
    Interesting. Wonder what we could get for him? I believe that was the point of originally drafting him. Turn him into a trade opportunity in the future.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Dixon on the Block?

Yeah, he would net NOTHING of value to get us higher in the first round. Nothing. I'm so tired of all these stupid rumors. Let's get this draft going so we can talk about soemthing real!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller
    Steelersdepot

Actually hearing some buzz that Dixon could be on the block as well to move up in round 1. Draft day is weird.

Steelersdepot

Dixon is only signed through this year & if indeed BR is kept, Lefty was signed & extended. Makes sense.
    Interesting. Wonder what we could get for him? I believe that was the point of originally drafting him. Turn him into a trade opportunity in the future.

maybe we could get a 5th round draft choice for him, you can never have enough of those...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller
    Steelersdepot

Steelersdepot

maybe we could get a 5th round draft choice for him, you can never have enough of those...
    Nice!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

What did DD do ??????

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

If Dennis Dixon could play some WR he'd probably have a real future in Pittsburgh.
    Obviously the standard is the standard.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

What? That is absolutely ridiculous. We drafted him and developed him. Now Ben is suspended and he has a chance to be the starter. So, we dump him. I don't think so. I thought the Steelers were high on him.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.