Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: McShay Final Mock Full 7 Rounds

  1. #1
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,523

    McShay Final Mock Full 7 Rounds

    This is what McShay predicts for the Steelers. No Inside LB is biggest hole I see.

    1. Pouncey, C, Florida
    2. Robinson, CB, FSU
    3. Mitchell, WR, South FL
    4. Wang, OT, Va Tech
    5. Lane, DE, Murray State
    5. James, RB, Miami
    5. Davis, OLB, Az St
    5. Pender, CB, Purdue
    6. Larsen, C, NC St
    6. Byham, TE, Pitt
    7. Tonga, FB, BYU

    http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/ ... id=5120759
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  2. #2

    Re: McShay Final Mock Full 7 Rounds

    God please NO ED WANG. THAT DUDE SUX WANG!
    I'd love to see them trade out of this pick but.....this is what I got


    1) Marcus Peters-CB-Washington
    2)
    Danielle Hunter-OLB-LSU
    3) Alex Carter-DB-Stanford
    4
    ) Jeremy Langford-RB-Mich St
    5) Blake Bell-TE-OU

    6) Titus Davis-WR-Central Mich
    6c)-Sean Hickey-OT-Syracuse
    7) Julian Wilson-DB-Oklahoma













  3. #3
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    17,182

    Re: McShay Final Mock Full 7 Rounds

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    This is what McShay predicts for the Steelers. No Inside LB is biggest hole I see.

    1. Pouncey, C, Florida
    2. Robinson, CB, FSU
    3. Mitchell, WR, South FL
    4. Wang, OT, Va Tech
    5. Lane, DE, Murray State
    5. James, RB, Miami
    5. Davis, OLB, Az St
    5. Pender, CB, Purdue
    6. Larsen, C, NC St
    6. Byham, TE, Pitt
    7. Tonga, FB, BYU

    http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/ ... id=5120759


    we currently have Farrior, Timmons, Foote and Fox at ILB...not a position of need. i think the Steelers are more apt to draft a 3-4 OLB where we only have Frazier and Bailey on the depth chart.

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: McShay Final Mock Full 7 Rounds

    There is a 2011 draft where we can work on ILB.

    And I really liked what I saw from Fox last year. He may get a chance to prove his value for a future starting job after Farrier leaves.

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler Lebsteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    1,008

    Re: McShay Final Mock Full 7 Rounds

    Why would we draft two centers? Pouncey and Larsen??? No to James in Rd. 5, he is rated as a 7-FA and the No. 21 RB by NFLdraftscout.com. I could live with the first 3 picks at least...

  6. #6
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,523

    Re: McShay Final Mock Full 7 Rounds

    Quote Originally Posted by aggiebones
    There is a 2011 draft where we can work on ILB.

    And I really liked what I saw from Fox last year. He may get a chance to prove his value for a future starting job after Farrier leaves.
    Good point
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,594

    Re: McShay Final Mock Full 7 Rounds

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    This is what McShay predicts for the Steelers. No Inside LB is biggest hole I see.

    1. Pouncey, C, Florida
    2. Robinson, CB, FSU
    3. Mitchell, WR, South FL
    4. Wang, OT, Va Tech
    5. Lane, DE, Murray State
    5. James, RB, Miami
    5. Davis, OLB, Az St
    5. Pender, CB, Purdue
    6. Larsen, C, NC St
    6. Byham, TE, Pitt
    7. Tonga, FB, BYU

    http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/ ... id=5120759
    That went downhill fast after Mitchell.
    Draft:
    1st Bud Dupree OLB / Peters/Johnson CB
    2nd PJ Williams CB / Danielle Hunter OLB

    3rd Jesse James TE
    4th Jaquiski Tartt S

    5th Josue Matias OG
    6a Karlos Williams RB

    6b Kyle Emanuel OLB
    7th Evan Spencer WR



  8. #8
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,498

    Re: McShay Final Mock Full 7 Rounds

    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
    That went downhill fast after Mitchell.
    Yeah, it did.

    He had us getting Dez Bryant in the 1st and Rob Gronkowski in the 2nd. That would be great, but it's McShay predicting it so it won't happen...

  9. #9
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    17,182

    Re: McShay Final Mock Full 7 Rounds

    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
    That went downhill fast after Mitchell.
    Yeah, it did.

    He had us getting Dez Bryant in the 1st and Rob Gronkowski in the 2nd. That would be great, but it's McShay predicting it so it won't happen...


    i actually have come to like Kiper more than McShay, although neither compare to or rival the wisdom found on this Board.

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,498

    Re: McShay Final Mock Full 7 Rounds

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel

    i actually have come to like Kiper more than McShay, although neither compare to or rival the wisdom found on this Board.
    I agree.

    Never thought I would actually prefer Kiper to anyone, but McShay is an idiot...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •