Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ASN and Ben

Re: ASN and Ben

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8
    Or sometimes a guy goes out to a bar, gets accused of something, charges aren't brought but everyone in the world believes 3 drunk sorrority girls.

I wonder if there's a term for that affliction.......believing everything that is read in the tabloids and taking it at face value?

Um, he's got Acute tabloidal naivitism, or ATN. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ben pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Pro Bowler

Personally I think its concussion related and it causes him to do dumb things because his brain ain't working right.

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8
    Or sometimes a guy goes out to a bar, gets accused of something, charges aren't brought but everyone in the world believes 3 drunk sorrority girls.

I wonder if there's a term for that affliction.......believing everything that is read in the tabloids and taking it at face value?

Um, he's got Acute tabloidal naivitism, or ATN. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ben pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
    LOL!

Legend

I think being a D*ck is spot on.... LOL. This definition for ASN seems like it's reserved for Octamom, Tila Tekillya and Kate Gosselin... people who have no talent but found a way to get 15 minutes of tabloid fame and actually think they are stars.

Ben on the other hand IS a star and deserves all the stardom and fame he has... it just seems like he refuses to respect the burden his fame and wealth bring. You can be a D*ck when you are a nobody.... but when you are one of the top 10 faces of the NFL you have to think more and do less.

Whether tabloid speculation or lies.. damn lies.. a guy like Ben has to go to greater lengths to protect his brand and the shield he works for.

Hall of Famer

Its like I always say: "You can't spell asinine without A S N"
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    But I see a 28 year old guy who likes to party and have sex with whomever he wants and acts a bit entitled. And I am not going to let him hide behind a medical abriviation,

If he was Ben Roethlisberger, the accountant, I bet he wouldn't have these problems. He needs to grow up & make the right choices that most of us agree that he is capable of making.

Pro Bowler

I though ASN was ACute Chick Situational Narcissism. There's a little bit of that in all of us Alpha Male wannabes.

I hope one day we are able to see a pic of this sorority girl. She better be a knockout for all this trouble. I mean $2,800,000.00+ beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Its like I always say: "You can't spell asinine without A S N"

Quote Originally Posted by Gus
    Well, at least submit this to the league as Ben's full behavioral evaluation so that he can get back to practicing w/his teammates.
    now thats funny.........