Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ben's Lawyer on Mike and Mike

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Ben's Lawyer on Mike and Mike

If he stays out of trouble going forward, then I'll give Ben a 1 1/2 year half-life for winning back lost fans.
    The fact is we are in the offseason so people will say what they want to say. But I guarentee you a decent percentage of the people who are saying "just trade him and get this over with" will change their tune when the games start and Ben starts playing. Then at least half of the remaining will change their tune completely if Ben plays the way he does, and stays out of trouble for the forseeable future.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Well, again- the NFL is run by a bunch of hypocrites..

Underage drinking- ha- just go to a game and check out all the underage drinking INSIDE the stadiums....

6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73
    Well, again- the NFL is run by a bunch of hypocrites..

Underage drinking- ha- just go to a game and check out all the underage drinking INSIDE the stadiums....

I don't think it's encouraged by the league... I think that falls on the stadium not the NFL.

just sayin'
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    If he stays out of trouble going forward, then I'll give Ben a 1 1/2 year half-life for winning back lost fans.
    The fact is we are in the offseason so people will say what they want to say. But I guarentee you a decent percentage of the people who are saying "just trade him and get this over with" will change their tune when the games start and Ben starts playing. Then at least half of the remaining will change their tune completely if Ben plays the way he does, and stays out of trouble for the forseeable future.
    The same could be said for those who claim they will sell their tickets or boycott if Ben is traded.

Real Steeler fans cannot turn their back on the team once the game starts.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"