Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 GAMES

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: 6 GAMES

Wow, for two alleged incidents and one bad motorcycle decision? I have to believe that this will end up being 2 games before the season starts. But, without being able to participate in the OTAs or any other team function that will certainly limit the amount of chemistry Ben will have with the receivers.

The Steelers really need Dixon to step up and play well; he's number one by default until the league allows Ben to participate.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    I have to believe that this will end up being 2 games before the season starts. But, without being able to participate in the OTAs or any other team function that will certainly limit the amount of chemistry Ben will have with the receivers.

The Steelers really need Dixon to step up and play well;
    Pappy

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

@JasonLaCanfora

All NFL teams receive memo from Commissioner Goodell detailing Roethlisberger's suspension would not be reduced below 4 games. More on NFLN
    @Jay_Glazer

Also, ben not allowed to train w his team until he goes through his treatment program [url="http://myloc.me/6g8nb"]http://myloc.me/6g8nb[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

This was as though he was charged...ridiculous. I wonder if the Union steps in & says anything on his behalf. They keep talking about how everyone is accountable, but Tom Cable didn't go through any of this, Leroy Hill hasn't caught any crap for his recent problems & the Colts player who was charged with sexual assault has yet to get grilled either - why is Ben the whipping boy for the league?

At the very least, this should shut up anyone that always says we get preferential treatment from the league.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

@darrenrovell1: Roethlisberger's six-game suspension will cost him $2,841,174

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Ouch!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I hope the poonahnie was worth it.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAsian

I hope the poonahnie was worth it.
    That turned out to be one expensive lemon-drop!

Legend

User Info Menu

Too F'n much.

If this was a Patriots player it would have been a $19 fine and four minute suspension.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Backup

User Info Menu

Maybe now Ben will start acting like he's the leader of the greates NFL team in it's history of existance.

He better hope Dixon doesn't play lights out while he's out or he may be w/out a job.
    "There were several reasons and instances where the faint of heart would have let go of the rope." - Mike Tomlin -

Uu uuuuuu!