1. Buffalo - To F up the AFC East so that no one is likely to get a wildcard and this gives us a better chance to make the playoffs.
2. Houston - To F up the AFC South and I wonder if they'd throw Schaub into the deal? He's a Pittsburgh kid and should have his best football ahead of him.
3. Raiders - Al Davis would give us 5 #1 picks or something ridiculous casue he's senile.
4. Rams - We could get Suh and screw Ben over at the same time.
5. Jets - They seems to want to win and they could send us Sanchez.
6. Atlanta - They could send us Ryan in the swap and it would be funny to send Ben to GA.
7. GreenBay - Would they swap Aaron Rodgers?
8. San Diego - Would they swap Rivers?
9. Philly - They took Vick. Maybe they could take Ben off our hands too.
I don't want to trade Ben. But I'm not 100% convinced the Steelers don't trade him. If they don't trade him, they essentially don't uphold to the Steelers standard they claim to have.
If we want to be a model organization with no tolerance for this crap, why have guys like Ben or James Harrison on the team?