Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben suspension: Four to Six games

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Ben suspension: Four to Six games

I'm a bit surprised with 6 games. I thought that it would be 4 max. It seems a little out of whack when compared to what some other guys got for crimes that they committed and were convicted for. Bullsh!t.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yea, Hor$e$hit.

Any tickets I have for the Atlanta game and maybe even the Baltimore game if he's suspended for that one too will be up for sale- I'm not going out and supporting those hypocrites. Email me if you are interested in them. Face value- 1st come 1st served.

Just keep in mind, they won't come out til summer.

6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal
    There was an article stating that Ben would accept the punishment if he agreed with it or something like that. Wonder if he tries to get the labor union to fight it????
    @mortreport @timothy__wilson Will NFLPA fight anything over a certain amount of games? > Ben didn't invite union to his hearing

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks
    IMO, he'll get the same suspension that Vick got. 6 games reduced to 2 if he stays out of trouble.
    didnt vick get 6 games reduced to 4? i also thought vick was suspended for all six games, maybe it was the fact he hardly played when his suspension was over. thats some justice huh. i guess being accused of sexual assault is equal to killing dogs. nice

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

And why are they saying 4-6 with a chance to reduce it? Reduce it to what? Does that mean it is 6 with a chance to reduce it to four?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler
    And why are they saying 4-6 with a chance to reduce it? Reduce it to what? Does that mean it is 6 with a chance to reduce it to four?
    Yes, 6 with a chance to reduce to 4 per Mort and Adam Shefter.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

OK- Now what Vick did, convicted and everything is now = to this?

LOL

6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

I'll be at the Atlanta and Baltimore games, supporting Dixon or Leftwich or whoever. The team isn't giving up during the first month of the season. Fans shouldn't either.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler
    yes
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    I'll be at the Atlanta and Baltimore games, supporting Dixon or Leftwich or whoever. The team isn't giving up during the first month of the season. Fans shouldn't either.
    Money, sir... money.