Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Ben is not getting traded , and here is the proof.

  1. #11

    Re: Ben is not getting traded , and here is the proof.

    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk
    We can put all the controversy aside, Lefty will unlikely play lights out in either of the 2 games. Not if the offensive is the same as last season, and Byron will be running for his life or getting killed with that slow release.
    ... and BINGO was his name-oh!



    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  2. #12

    Re: Ben is not getting traded , and here is the proof.

    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk
    We can put all the controversy aside, Lefty will unlikely play lights out in either of the 2 games. Not if the offensive is the same as last season, and Byron will be running for his life or getting killed with that slow release.
    He has a slow delivery, but he makes quick decisions and doesn't look to extend the play. Drop back, read, get rid of the football. That's why people were clamoring for him to replace Ben after the Skins game. He plays QB completely differently than Ben and he's successful as well.

    Pappy
    I asked in another thread, 'pillon - how likely is it he'll besuccessful here if he couldn't hold down a job at Tampa Bay?


    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  3. #13
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    5,575

    Re: Ben is not getting traded , and here is the proof.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10
    Byron was signed because Batch is considering retiring . Per ESPN 1250 . And don't forget that this is a business and with all the Big prime time games why trade the franchise.
    That's some pretty flimsy proof.

    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $28,050.00


  4. #14

    Re: Ben is not getting traded , and here is the proof.

    After all is said and done, I will bet Ben will wish he was traded. He has his 2 rings, he will go somewhere and the controversy will die down, he can play a few more years under a less stringent eye from management (The Raiders), maybe even bring their franchise back, and all Raider fans will love him, and his image, greasy haired young Al Davis looking, will fit in perfectly, and finally he can do what he wants as long as he "just wins baby", before Al dies. Perfect fit.

  5. #15
    Pro Bowler skyhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,019

    Re: Ben is not getting traded , and here is the proof.

    Quote Originally Posted by sd steel
    After all is said and done, I will bet Ben will wish he was traded. He has his 2 rings, he will go somewhere and the controversy will die down, he can play a few more years under a less stringent eye from management (The Raiders), maybe even bring their franchise back, and all Raider fans will love him, and his image, greasy haired young Al Davis looking, will fit in perfectly, and finally he can do what he wants as long as he "just wins baby", before Al dies. Perfect fit.

  6. #16
    Starter
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    888

    Re: Ben is not getting traded , and here is the proof.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10
    Byron was signed because Batch is considering retiring . Per ESPN 1250 . And don't forget that this is a business and with all the Big prime time games why trade the franchise.
    That's some pretty flimsy proof.



    No doubt one of the worst

    Headline
    v.
    Actual Content


    In respect to some of the Ben to the Raiders comments.

    If there were one team that would absolutely love to have Ben- its the Raiders.

    Their ownership and fanbase is entirely about Just Win Baby. They have cultivated and perpetuated that mentality since the origin of the franchise. Ben's not in jail- we don't care what that skank says - you da man.

    Also, the idea of a "check down" is foreign to Al. He'd love to have Ben in the game looking for the home run every down.

  7. #17
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Ben is not getting traded , and here is the proof.

    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk
    We can put all the controversy aside, Lefty will unlikely play lights out in either of the 2 games. Not if the offensive is the same as last season, and Byron will be running for his life or getting killed with that slow release.
    He has a slow delivery, but he makes quick decisions and doesn't look to extend the play. Drop back, read, get rid of the football. That's why people were clamoring for him to replace Ben after the Skins game. He plays QB completely differently than Ben and he's successful as well.

    Pappy
    I asked in another thread, 'pillon - how likely is it he'll besuccessful here if he couldn't hold down a job at Tampa Bay?
    The issue in Tampa was that they drafted Freeman in the Round 1 and there was great pressure to get him on the field and get experience because there was zero chance they were going to be competitive. Leftwich actually won the job in training camp but Tampa is rebuilding and wanted to get their future on the field sooner rather than later.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  8. #18
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,149

    Re: Ben is not getting traded , and here is the proof.

    I think you meant to say "here is A reason" rather than "here's THE proof."

  9. #19

    Re: Ben is not getting traded , and here is the proof.

    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk
    Quote Originally Posted by sd steel
    After all is said and done, I will bet Ben will wish he was traded. He has his 2 rings, he will go somewhere and the controversy will die down, he can play a few more years under a less stringent eye from management (The Raiders), maybe even bring their franchise back, and all Raider fans will love him, and his image, greasy haired young Al Davis looking, will fit in perfectly, and finally he can do what he wants as long as he "just wins baby", before Al dies. Perfect fit.

    Sorry, but I think Evil Al's masterplan is coming together.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •