Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Steelers release comment from Sweed about personal issue...

  1. #11
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steelers release comment from Sweed about personal issue...

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Sweed touched me in my naughty place.
    ...then he dropped it. :P


    in Sweed's defense, it was a very small object...

  2. #12
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steelers release comment from Sweed about personal issue...

    ..........and the conversation deteriorates further! Let me help!
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

  3. #13
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steelers release comment from Sweed about personal issue...

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Sweed touched me in my naughty place.
    ...then he dropped it. :P


    in Sweed's defense, it was a very small object...
    That's just wrong.
    Round 1-Rashaan Evans-ILB Alabama
    Round 2- Jessie Bates-FS Wake Forest
    Round 3- Kyzir White-SS West Virginia
    Round 5-Shaquem Griffin-OLB Central Florida
    Round 5b- Bo Scarborough-RB Alabama
    Round 7- Richie James-WR/slot/utility-MTSU
    Round 7b- Brett Toth-OT-Army

  4. #14
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steelers release comment from Sweed about personal issue...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Sweed touched me in my naughty place.
    ...then he dropped it. :P


    in Sweed's defense, it was a very small object...
    That's just wrong.
    It's funny because it's true.

    (nothing like childish playground humor to lighten the mood after the Ben incident, eh?)


    If Roquan Smith falls to late teens, trade 1.28 & 2.60 to SEA for 1.18 & 4.120:

    1.18 LB Roquan Smith
    3.92 FS Jessie Bates
    4.120 RB Royce Freeman
    5.148 DT Ken Norton
    5.165 TE Chris Herndon
    7.220 WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling
    7.246 OT Brett Toth

    If not:

    1.28 LB Leighton Vander Esch
    2.60 C/G Billy Price
    3.92 FS Jessie Bates
    5.148 DT Ken Norton
    5.165 TE Chris Herndon
    7.220 RB Ito Smith
    7.246 WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling

  5. #15
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steelers release comment from Sweed about personal issue...

    Go #80 Limas Sweed ~ Have a big year for the B&G !!!






  6. #16
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steelers release comment from Sweed about personal issue...

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Sweed touched me in my naughty place.
    ...then he dropped it. :P


    in Sweed's defense, it was a very small object...
    That's just wrong.
    It's funny because it's true.

    (nothing like childish playground humor to lighten the mood after the Ben incident, eh?)

    My wife tells me it's not how much you have but how you use it. I guess I'm screwed on both fronts.

    Round 1-Rashaan Evans-ILB Alabama
    Round 2- Jessie Bates-FS Wake Forest
    Round 3- Kyzir White-SS West Virginia
    Round 5-Shaquem Griffin-OLB Central Florida
    Round 5b- Bo Scarborough-RB Alabama
    Round 7- Richie James-WR/slot/utility-MTSU
    Round 7b- Brett Toth-OT-Army

  7. #17
    Benchwarmer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steelers release comment from Sweed about personal issue...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Sweed touched me in my naughty place.

    Yeah, but you liked it.

  8. #18
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steelers release comment from Sweed about personal issue...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    My wife tells me it's not how much you have but how you use it. I guess I'm screwed on both fronts.

    You talk about your wife and being screwed on both fronts...I'm not going there...it's just too easy. :P


    If Roquan Smith falls to late teens, trade 1.28 & 2.60 to SEA for 1.18 & 4.120:

    1.18 LB Roquan Smith
    3.92 FS Jessie Bates
    4.120 RB Royce Freeman
    5.148 DT Ken Norton
    5.165 TE Chris Herndon
    7.220 WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling
    7.246 OT Brett Toth

    If not:

    1.28 LB Leighton Vander Esch
    2.60 C/G Billy Price
    3.92 FS Jessie Bates
    5.148 DT Ken Norton
    5.165 TE Chris Herndon
    7.220 RB Ito Smith
    7.246 WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling

  9. #19
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Steelers release comment from Sweed about personal issue...

    I've been a big critic of his because receivers have one purpose in the NFL, and he couldn't do it.

    BUT, I am behind his renewed efforts. I genuinely hope for a ROI with this guy.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •