Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kirwan's mock

Re: Kirwan's mock

Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler
    I just have a feeling that this will be the year that they do what they did when they drafted Big Snack: Trade down. This is a similar scenario. That year, they needed a NT, but were not going to pick Hampton that high. This year they need a C, but not at #18. Thomas will be gone, and they aren't going to use the #18 on a receiver or DB since the differences between the guys after Haden appear to be by preference. So, trade down, pick Pouncey and then trade up in the second to get Kareem Jackson, who they reportedly like. After that, I have no idea, but I just have a feeling that this is the way it will unfold this year.

Hey according to Colbert, there is a 20-25% chance we move back in the first round (and a 5% chance we move up), so your scenario could very well come to fruition.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

Re: Kirwan's mock

Kyle Wilson is the real deal. Might be better than Haden, but only time will tell. If they could get either one at 18, it would be great. OR Thomas, if he's there.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion