Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Duke Lacrosse Team

  1. #1

    Duke Lacrosse Team

    I have one word for people that are convicting Ben based on media reports, even considering him guilty of loutism and boorism (not to mention criminal behavior) ... "Duke Lacrosse Team". OK, that's two words, no - three words, sorry. But the point is, you remember how all those white boys were tried and convicted in the main stream media for gang-raping that black girl?

    Turns out of course it was all completely false, the black girl made it up, THE DA FABRICATED INFORMATION AND LIED (he later got professionally censored, maybe even did jail time). It sure looked bad though, didn't it - rich, privileged white boys, lots of alcohol, hiring strippers, bringing one into the bathroom, unconsensual sexual contact/rape charges. Open and shut case, the DA got his indictment in a NY minute, all it lacked was the trial, and convictions.

    Hey, wait a minute, that sounds familiar?!

    Innocent of all charges of course, all the players, but their lives were pretty much ruined for a year if not longer. And there was a DA that created a little side show for himself in that case as well - presumably for the same reason, to get re-elected, trying to please his constituents (poor blacks who felt oppressed by the mainly white university in the lacrosse case, college coed families in Ben's case).

    I hope we get more information from Ben's side to show a similar miscarriage of justice here. Unfortunately until then, Ben is defenseless against the main stream media pinata-fest. Maybe he did all those things and deserves it, but to get to that conclusion I wouldn't put too much stock in the "witness" statements of 4 drunk DTF chicks, including an accuser who was so drunk she couldn't remember if she had sex with him or not.

    In the meantime, remember those 3 words - Duke Lacrosse Team Frame-up. No, that's four words, sorry. Or is frame-up not really hyphenated? Forget it!


    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  2. #2

    Re: Duke Lacrosse Team

    I've been thinking about this a bit more, and have come to the conclusion that maybe my analogy to the Duke Lacrosse team isn't quite spot on - in that they immediately and loudly declared their innocence. Kind of like what Ben did in the Nevada case, but conspicuously has failed to do here.

    I can only hope that his silence is part of a legal strategy that includes plans to soon release bombshell information showing the whole thing was a set up. But unless/until that does happen, I think the reality is that reasonable people can assume that Ben performed some acts that night he feels would be grounds for moral repudiation by Steeler Nation and others.


    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  3. #3
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,838

    Re: Duke Lacrosse Team

    The DA in the Duke case went way beyond the law and made a judgement of guilt before looking at all the evidence and he paid the ulimate price for it. Telling Ben to grow up isn't a crime.

    One thing from the Duke case that stands out to me...

    The school had given the Coach and players repeated warnings for terrible behavior. Instead of toning it down they went and hired 2 black strippers and the rest is history. They lost a season, the coach was fired and while I couldn't tell you their names or pick them out of a line up they did take a hit locally.

    It's not up to coke head strippers or DTF drunk chicks to have your best interest at heart. If I'm warned my season, future or freedom are in jeopardy with one more incident it's time to chill out.

  4. #4

    Re: Duke Lacrosse Team

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    The DA in the Duke case went way beyond the law and made a judgement of guilt before looking at all the evidence and he paid the ulimate price for it. Telling Ben to grow up isn't a crime.

    One thing from the Duke case that stands out to me...

    The school had given the Coach and players repeated warnings for terrible behavior. Instead of toning it down they went and hired 2 black strippers and the rest is history. They lost a season, the coach was fired and while I couldn't tell you their names or pick them out of a line up they did take a hit locally.

    It's not up to coke head strippers or DTF drunk chicks to have your best interest at heart. If I'm warned my season, future or freedom are in jeopardy with one more incident it's time to chill out.
    I have to agree with this sentiment...especially the last statement. It's up to Ben to protect Ben. People can say what they want...but we know Ben tore that up. We know he got lit and let his horndogedness get the best of him. He didn't take care of himself...he didn't watch his own back and now look at the result.

  5. #5

    Re: Duke Lacrosse Team

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    The DA in the Duke case went way beyond the law and made a judgement of guilt before looking at all the evidence and he paid the ulimate price for it. Telling Ben to grow up isn't a crime.

    One thing from the Duke case that stands out to me...

    The school had given the Coach and players repeated warnings for terrible behavior. Instead of toning it down they went and hired 2 black strippers and the rest is history. They lost a season, the coach was fired and while I couldn't tell you their names or pick them out of a line up they did take a hit locally.

    It's not up to coke head strippers or DTF drunk chicks to have your best interest at heart. If I'm warned my season, future or freedom are in jeopardy with one more incident it's time to chill out.
    I have to agree with this sentiment...especially the last statement. It's up to Ben to protect Ben. People can say what they want...but we know Ben tore that up. We know he got lit and let his horndogedness get the best of him. He didn't take care of himself...he didn't watch his own back and now look at the result.
    Less than one billionth of a gram of DNA.

    We don't know that Ben tore anything up. People can speculate though. And they do. A_LOT.

  6. #6

    Re: Duke Lacrosse Team

    According to the victim's statement it only lasted 'about 3 minutes'.

    Hey! What da ya know!

    pig really is the king of the two minute drill.



  7. #7

    Re: Duke Lacrosse Team

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackJackGold
    According to the victim's statement it only lasted 'about 3 minutes'.

    Hey! What da ya know!

    pig really is the king of the two minute drill.


    What'd she have, an egg timer? Because if she didn't, her BAC level of 0.2% probably makes that recollection of hers worth about as much as a bucket of warm spit.


    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  8. #8

    Re: Duke Lacrosse Team

    Things are pretty bad when you not only feel the need to defend a player in a rape case but also have to defend his sexual prowess.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •