First of all, I believe most/all the people on this forum have come to their conclusions about this Ben stuff after careful consideration of many sources of information. So this post doesn't really apply to many/any people on this forum.

It's just a ribbing of the people who come to their opinion on this matter by maybe reading the random headline here in TMZ, or hearing something there on ESPN, while they're multi-tasking, doing something else like taxes or something. "Oh Ben Roethlisberger - he's that pervert on the Steelers, I can't believe how he paid off the Georgia DA, he should be let go or go to jail or something. What's for dinner, honey ..." Unfortunately, 99% of the people who have an opinion about this are much more like that than the average person on this forum.

So anyway, here is what the average sports fan and David St. Hubbins have in common - their faith in everything they may happen to read or hear:

David St. Hubbins - "I believe virtually everything I read, and I think that is what makes me more of a selective human than someone who doesn't believe anything."

(Nicked from FG on Steeler Fury. I didn't even know that site existed till I read about it on this forum. Hmm, I think I'll stick around here for a while instead though ...)