I teach a Master's level Educational Psychology course at the University of Scranton (occassionally I have classes on campus, but this particular one was an online course, so students e-mail their papers to me). Their final papers are due Wednesday, and I just received my first one. I typically skim through them quickly to make sure everything is there (title page, abstract, bibliography page, appropriate overall length, etc.) before sending them a receipt e-mail letting them know that it arrived successfully.

There are a lot of topics that they can choose from (inclusion, differentiated instruction, motivation, intelligence, etc.), but this particular student chose Moral Education as his topic, which tends to be a popular topic for final papers in this course over the years. I'm scrolling down a bit, and happen to notice on the bottom of page 5, the name "Roethlisberger." It's mixed in among Tiger Woods talk and discussion of the Duke lacrosse team.

Just punch me when I'm down, why don't ya. &*@^!!!

He quoted district attorney Fredrick Bright's statement about how his office doesn't prosecute morals, just crimes, and he even cited Ed Bouchette as a source on his bibliography page.

No matter what I do, I can't get away from this $#!%.