Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legal experts praise DA in Georgia

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Legal experts praise DA in Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    The guy didn't file charges and he is still seen as a bad guy?

I'll explain it to you: He tried as hard as he could to file charges. That's his job. He didn't file charges because he knew he would lose. That's also his job. It doesn't make him a good guy.

He's a "bad guy" because he went beyond his legal obligation, and did his best to hurt Ben by moralizing, editorializing, insinuating and the like. Who knows why, maybe trying to get contributions to his next election from rich parents of Milledgville University coeds.

Or were you just ing?
    I didn't see it that way. I think going above and beyond would mean charging Ben...

Victim, alleged victim, accuser... whatever. I don't think he went out of his way, honestly I think he went out of his way to not charge Ben and did a great job. There are probably a lot of DA's who would have filed charges and milked this.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

I'll explain it to you: He tried as hard as he could to file charges. That's his job. He didn't file charges because he knew he would lose. That's also his job. It doesn't make him a good guy.

He's a "bad guy" because he went beyond his legal obligation, and did his best to hurt Ben by moralizing, editorializing, insinuating and the like. Who knows why, maybe trying to get contributions to his next election from rich parents of Milledgville University coeds.

Or were you just ing?
    I didn't see it that way. I think going above and beyond would mean charging Ben...

Victim, alleged victim, accuser... whatever. I don't think he went out of his way, honestly I think he went out of his way to not charge Ben and did a great job. There are probably a lot of DA's who would have filed charges and milked this.
    your mind works in a weird way

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER

Or were you just ing?

your mind works in a weird way
    says the guy mad at the DA who didn't press charges...
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

who's mad at him?

i think he was a little unprofessional with some of his wording, but not mad