Thread: and another one...

Legend

User Info Menu

and another one...

Per Huffington Post

Ben Roethlisberger may have committed yet another alleged sex crime. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that the Georgia Bureau of Investigation uncovered a claim that the Steelers quarterback "made unwanted advances" to a young woman in the same town where his second alleged sexual assault took place in March.

According to GBI documents, Roethlisberger was hosting a party at his house when he is said to have pulled down his pants. At this point, he allegedly told a woman that she could "do whatever" she wants. One week later, Roethlisberger is claimed to have "forced his hand up the young woman's skirt," the AJC writes.

Yesterday, documents from the recent police investigation contained a statement from a witness who says Roethlisberger displayed his penis and dragged his accuser to a back room at the Georgia nightclub.

The Steelers signal-caller was not charged with any crime stemming from the March accusation, and he is awaiting punishment from his team or the NFL.
    and the stories continue to run... it will get worse before it gets better.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: and another one...

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Per Huffington Post

Ben Roethlisberger may have committed yet another alleged sex crime. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that the Georgia Bureau of Investigation uncovered a claim that the Steelers quarterback "made unwanted advances" to a young woman in the same town where his second alleged sexual assault took place in March.

According to GBI documents, Roethlisberger was hosting a party at his house when he is said to have pulled down his pants. At this point, he allegedly told a woman that she could "do whatever" she wants. One week later, Roethlisberger is claimed to have "forced his hand up the young woman's skirt," the AJC writes.

Yesterday, documents from the recent police investigation contained a statement from a witness who says Roethlisberger displayed his penis and dragged his accuser to a back room at the Georgia nightclub.

The Steelers signal-caller was not charged with any crime stemming from the March accusation, and he is awaiting punishment from his team or the NFL.
    and the stories continue to run... it will get worse before it gets better.
    I thought I had read that before....[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11523[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: and another one...

my bad.. please remove this mods.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"