Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ben incident #938

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Ben incident #938

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks
    Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/16/gbi-documents-contain-evidence-of-another-roethlisberger-allegation/

You know, i don't even care anymore... This will probably go away as well... but man... if you just count every claim, he's up to what, 4?
    Like you said, I don't care anymore. Keep him, cut him, trade him, suspend him..... This offseason sucks.
    I feel for you guys. I remember the offseason of Henry (rip) and Odell, it blew so bad. I just wanted the season to start already and for all the media attention on the negative to stop.

Although all the Ben references during the season will probably be nauseating as well...

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks
    Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/16/gbi-documents-contain-evidence-of-another-roethlisberger-allegation/

You know, i don't even care anymore... This will probably go away as well... but man... if you just count every claim, he's up to what, 4?
    Like you said, I don't care anymore. Keep him, cut him, trade him, suspend him..... This offseason sucks.
    I feel for you guys. I remember the offseason of Henry (rip) and Odell, it blew so bad. I just wanted the season to start already and for all the media attention on the negative to stop.

Although all the Ben references during the season will probably be nauseating as well...
    The biggest problem for me personally, is the "unknowing".

The lack of resolution, and seeming continuation of the negative media blitz causes great consternation for me.

I can only imagine how the organization and team feel.

This has to royally suck for them.

If nothing else, I think the team should tape him to one of the goal posts- and every player gets to take one swing with a bar of soap in a sock.

That might begin to provide some retribution.

Of course I'm joking about that last part- well sort of.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life
    Look again people...it's an "unsubstantiated allegation" - hardly fact. This is no different than the claims the Boston lawyer made & if they were truly relevant they would've been brought to light & vetted during the investigation. Be prepared for more of these types of stories to come as people take their shots, but don't give them the satisfaction by giving the story any validity.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh it's kind of hard when it was investigated by the police. Unsubstantiated or not there was enough there to have the police look into it. But it's all good huh...Ben hasnt been arrested. But the Pittsburgh Steelers continue to be stained.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash