Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben incident #938

Starter

Ben incident #938

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... llegation/

You know, i don't even care anymore... This will probably go away as well... but man... if you just count every claim, he's up to what, 4?

Pro Bowler

Re: Ben incident #938

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/16/gbi-documents-contain-evidence-of-another-roethlisberger-allegation/

You know, i don't even care anymore... This will probably go away as well... but man... if you just count every claim, he's up to what, 4?
    Like you said, I don't care anymore. Keep him, cut him, trade him, suspend him..... This offseason sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/16/gbi-documents-contain-evidence-of-another-roethlisberger-allegation/

Well, at least, the report states he did it at his house. That's what we all wanted him to do, have the party at his house where there's very little chance of it making the news.

Little Ben may do too much thinking for Big Ben.

Pappy

1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

Pro Bowler

Dude, Ben has SOOOO sabotaged HIMSELF with total douchebaggery. Even if the rape claims are false, his doucehbaggery has earned him a huge problem. If you think about it, how's he going to get sex now penalty free? The only kind of woman he's going to get it from now poses a HUGE threat of ruining his career and the remaining earnings on his $102M contract when the Steelers are infuriated for the last time and noone else in the league wants that kind of trouble. ANYTHING outside of marriage and he's at risk. He's reduced to going to hookers with the associated risks there.

But who's going to marry him? No-freakin-body. That's who. How's he even going to get past "Hello, nice to meet you?" Maybe some delusional chick from Findlay, OH will do it. That's an outside possibility, I suppose.

If he doesn't watch it, he's going to end up like Ryan Leaf.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Dude, Ben has SOOOO sabotaged HIMSELF with total douchebaggery. Even if the rape claims are false, his doucehbaggery has earned him a huge problem. If you think about it, how's he going to get sex now penalty free? The only kind of woman he's going to get it from now poses a HUGE threat of ruining his career and the remaining earnings on his $102M contract when the Steelers are infuriated for the last time and noone else in the league wants that kind of trouble. ANYTHING outside of marriage and he's at risk. He's reduced to going to hookers with the associated risks there.

But who's going to marry him? No-freakin-body. That's who. How's he even going to get past "Hello, nice to meet you?" Maybe some delusional chick from Findlay, OH will do it. That's an outside possibility, I suppose.

He should have tho0ught about that before he behaved like GD caveman. Don't ya think?

Someone will give him a chance to treat her properly; it won't happen anytime soon, but it will happen. He'll probably have to double date. :P

Pappy

2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB

Pro Bowler

Look again people...it's an "unsubstantiated allegation" - hardly fact. This is no different than the claims the Boston lawyer made & if they were truly relevant they would've been brought to light & vetted during the investigation. Be prepared for more of these types of stories to come as people take their shots, but don't give them the satisfaction by giving the story any validity.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility

He should have tho0ught about that before he behaved like GD caveman. Don't ya think?

Someone will give him a chance to treat her properly; it won't happen anytime soon, but it will happen. He'll probably have to double date. :P

Pappy
    I was thinking about this the other day. He might as well just accept that he won't be having sex he doesn't pay for (one way or another) for at least 10 years. He brought it up on hisself, that's fo sho.

Right now, I could say that Pappy, whom I have never met, whipped it out in front of me and that story would have the same amount of credibility and substantiation that this story has currently...

This is why police have such a difficult time making their anonymous tip hotlines work out...you have to sift through all of the bogus calls to find one that actually has any merit...

Mark my words, there will be more unsubstantiated accusations that will result in the further blackening of Ben's name yet will have no actual evidence to back them up...

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick
    Right now, I could say that Pappy, whom I have never met, whipped it out in front of me and that story would have the same amount of credibility and substantiation that this story has currently...

This is why police have such a difficult time making their anonymous tip hotlines work out...you have to sift through all of the bogus calls to find one that actually has any merit...

Mark my words, there will be more unsubstantiated accusations that will result in the further blackening of Ben's name yet will have no actual evidence to back them up...
    Well, you certainly could make that allegation and I would immediately refute it publicly and to whomever necessary. You would then have to contrive a story and enlist 4 or 5 of your friends over a 24 hour period to give corroborating evidence that I was even at the specific time and place you state that I whipped it out.

I would have to provide counter facts proving that I was at some other location at the time you and your friends claim I whipped it out.

I believe at that point the credibility of the story falls to pieces. Ben has not denied anything and there are accounts of, "it was BS I did nothing", "I was just messin around with her", "contact occurred, but not consummated", etc, so, Ben's story has as many holes as in it as hers.

Clearly, Ben was at these venues with his friends and bodyguards after that it all becomes hazy. The plausibility of her account of the story happening gets merit because, Ben can put at the scene and it can be verified by many.

It would be impossible for you to put me at the scene in your accusation that I whipped it out. Ben was there and isn't talking; she has already talked and it's the only accounting of the events. Unfortunate for Ben, but true none the less.

Pappy

2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB

But, I am not referring to the Milledgeville incident. I am referring to the "new" accusation leveled at Roethlisberger in the above article.