Posted this in another thread but I feel it needs to stand on its own.

The media is only releasing details of one side here which is extremely unprofessional on their part but it is what is giving the story legs. Has any news sources quoted anyone in Ben's group or any of their statements? No because it isn't titalating enough.

Keep in mind that when you read this you are being quoted the statements of "sorority sisters." Living 1.5 miles from a major university and with a daughter of my own going to that university I promise you sorority sisters will lie, cheat and steal to protect each other in a heartbeat. I can tell you of "sisters" hiding evidence of drug and alcohol use from campus police. I can tell you stories of how the girls get stories straight against boys if something goes wrong on a date. If you don't think that they all got together to get their stories straight (primarily because they were all underage drinking) then you are naive. If you don't think they exaggerated elements of their stories to protect or support their "sister" you are naive.

Did something unsavory go on that night. Probably. Did Ben put himself in a terrible position? Absolutely. But don't think for a second that this wasn't two consenting adults making terrible decisions and there is plenty of fault on both sides.

You are just hearing one side because it implicates a stupid, immature star athlete but don't think for a second that little "Miss Georgia" doesn't have her fingerprints all over this incident.