Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DTF CHICK DTF CHICK DTF CHICK DTF CHICK

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: DTF CHICK DTF CHICK DTF CHICK DTF CHICK

I keep reading about the DTF sticker... does that really mean she had to fkuc that night? When Ben had on a drink like a champion tshirt was he obligated to drink like a champion or face repercussions? A DTF sticker means a chick had to want to fkuc before she got home? It's like the girls who dress like hoes... they definitely want attention but if you walk up and say "hey hoe" most will act offended.

Nowadays you can be in the act of sex and if she says stop and you don't immediately stop it's considered rape. A sticker is a weak argument or reason to convnce a person she wanted it.

Not saying I know what went down either...
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Starter

User Info Menu

What do you "guys" say? How about us gals? I agree with the OP that is a likely scenario. Ben even said that it was not consumated.

(But he needed to get a girlfriend and stop the 1-night stands. Not to mention all the unprotected sex he's probably had -- babies/paternity/child support, STDs/AIDS, etc. It could be much worse.)

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spyboots
    What do you "guys" say? How about us gals? I agree with the OP that is a likely scenario. Ben even said that it was not consumated.

(But he needed to get a girlfriend and stop the 1-night stands. Not to mention all the unprotected sex he's probably had -- babies/paternity/child support, STDs/AIDS, etc. It could be much worse.)
    Sorry, 'boots - I'm just a scu*b&% from NY, I call everybody guys - guys, girls. Bad upbringing, I'm working on it!

P.S. I like your avatar!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!