Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DTF CHICK DTF CHICK DTF CHICK DTF CHICK

DTF CHICK DTF CHICK DTF CHICK DTF CHICK

Maybe Ben and Co. should fight back in the court of public opinion.

Here's a reasonable scenario about what happened, maybe my best guess: DTF chick was flirting with Ben all night. It's been reported that she actually pinched him earlier in the evening. They decide, together and consensually, to go to the bathroom for sex. Once there, either Ben saw she was TOO drunk and ended it before it was "consumated" (explaining no Ben DNA on her - no hair follicles, skin cells, etc.), or possibly oral stuff occurred (this being a family forum, I'll leave it at that). Either way, NOTHING happened that wasn't consensual. I'll tell you I'm not some wild dude, but even I saw this stuff happen a long time ago when I was in college.

Now the bodyguard statements are coming out that things didn't happen like the DTF chick and her DTF girlfriends say. And statements that she pinched him - that sounds like she was not averse to physical contact, to say the least.

Ben will never recover, much less go to the HOF as long as this case remains ... unconsumated. Maybe he should sue DTF chick and her posse for defamation of character, slander, etc.? Show the world that the worst thing he did was act like he was still in college, but NEVER did anything more wrong than that. I think a lot of people will forgive/understand that, and he can get on with his career.

What say you guys?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler

Re: DTF CHICK DTF CHICK DTF CHICK DTF CHICK

Ben's side needs to speak.

Legend

I've been saying all along her side of the story is BS. I also believe whatever took place was consensual. And I agree that his side needs to speak up as loudly as the drunk, underage sorority sisters.

Pro Bowler

Trooper Joyner said he never stopped anyone from going in the hallway area of the bar and never saw anyone else in the group do so.

Officer Barravecchio said on Mr. Roethlisberger's instruction he showed a woman where the bathroom was but did not remain there. Instead, he went to the main bar to get Red Bulls for himself and Trooper Joyner.

Soon after, Sgt. Blash showed up at the club and said, "The way she says it happened, there is no way," Trooper Joyner said. He added that Sgt. Blash said the accuser had already changed her story several times.

Mr. Bright, the district attorney, said during his news conference that when the accuser first approached a police officer outside the nightclub immediately after the incident, "The police officer asked 'Did he **** you?' And her response was 'No.' Then he asked, 'Did you have sex?' And she said, 'Well, I'm not sure.' "

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by JAR
    Officer Barravecchio said on Mr. Roethlisberger's instruction he showed a woman where the bathroom was but did not remain there. Instead, he went to the main bar to get Red Bulls for himself and Trooper Joyner.
    That's not what Ben's own friend stated:

The GBI records also include an interview report with Brad Aurila, a Roethlisberger pal who accompanied the athlete on the Milledgeville bar crawl. When the athlete's entourage returned to Roethlisberger's home, Aurila--who had noticed cops speaking with the NFL star at Capital City--asked Roethlisbeger what happened. "Roethlisberger explained to Aurila that nothing had happened," and that he was "in the back with a girl and they were 'messing around.'" Aurila recalled that Roethlisberger said the "girl slipped and he helped her up and then came back out." Aurila noted that "he took 'messing around' to mean 'kissing, whatever,'" according to a GBI report. He added that Roethlisberger's demeanor was "angry and shocked that this was happening" as he spoke of the allegation leveled against him.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/ye ... rger1.html
    How could he be at the main bar getting Red Bulls, if his friend said he was on the back "messing" around with this chick?

Plus the girl did have "some" seamen on her. Not enough to get enough of a match to be prove anything in court beyond reasonable doubt, but I think it's safe to assume that if she had seamen on her that she wasn't just making out with Ben.

The main question is was it consensual or not. That is the part which only two people know...

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    That's not what Ben's own friend stated:

The GBI records also include an interview report with Brad Aurila, a Roethlisberger pal who accompanied the athlete on the Milledgeville bar crawl. When the athlete's entourage returned to Roethlisberger's home, Aurila--who had noticed cops speaking with the NFL star at Capital City--asked Roethlisbeger what happened. "Roethlisberger explained to Aurila that nothing had happened," and that he was "in the back with a girl and they were 'messing around.'" Aurila recalled that Roethlisberger said the "girl slipped and he helped her up and then came back out." Aurila noted that "he took 'messing around' to mean 'kissing, whatever,'" according to a GBI report. He added that Roethlisberger's demeanor was "angry and shocked that this was happening" as he spoke of the allegation leveled against him.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/ye ... rger1.html
    How could he be at the main bar getting Red Bulls, if his friend said he was on the back "messing" around with this chick?

Plus the girl did have "some" seamen on her. Not enough to get enough of a match to be prove anything in court beyond reasonable doubt, but I think it's safe to assume that if she had seamen on her that she wasn't just making out with Ben.

The main question is was it consensual or not. That is the part which only two people know...
    Ben wasn't getting the Red Bulls, Barravecchio was. Also, who said semen was found? They said some dna, but not enough to use. Since the dna was so minute, it could have come from anywhere, maybe even the girls lay the previous night, who knows.

Pro Bowler

Ben wasn't getting the Red Bulls, Barravecchio was. Also, who said semen was found? They said some dna, but not enough to use. Since the dna was so minute, it could have come from anywhere, maybe even the girls lay the previous night, who knows.
    Yeah, I totally mis-read that. I guess the dna could have come from another night, but I would assume the girl would at least shower after. If not Ben is "messing" around with some really shanky girls...

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by Jom112

Yeah, I totally mis-read that. I guess the dna could have come from another night, but I would assume the girl would at least shower after. If not Ben is "messing" around with some really shanky girls...
    A shower may have not removed all dna.

I doubt we will ever have all the answers here. I believe the truth in these kinds of cases tends to lie somewhere in the middle.

With that said, it would not be in Ben's best interest to go on the offensive. He screwed up. He lost his head and eff'd royally. The consequences of drinkin' and sexin' in a public restroom for an NFL superstar can be monumental. Ben has learned that through pain and embarassment. One thing I have learned in life. I can't control others. But, I can control myself...my actions. I ask myself what was my role in this negative situation. Ben needs to ask himself the same thing, learn from it, forgive himself, get better and move on.

Legend

There is a reason Ben won't go on the offensive.... it's the money. I think he paid her and also agreed to stop talking.

Why else would Ben not fight this tooth and nail after the fact?