Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Renegade. Does D get his wish?

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: Renegade. Does D get his wish?

what about road games? you think any team would be classless enough to play the "Devil went down to Georgia" during warmups?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

If they decided to stop playing Renegade, there would be such a public outcry that they would have to re-instate it.
    Well . . . We had a public outcry with Steely McBeam, and to my knowlege, he is still donning the black and gold flannel.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    what about road games? you think any team would be classless enough to play the "Devil went down to Georgia" during warmups?
    I think all of them will play it.

And while we're here, am I the only one who think the devil kicked Johnny's @$$ in the fiddle contest in that song? Johnny's fiddle-playing was solid, but the Devil let out an evil hiss. You can't compete with that.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    I think all of them will play it.

And while we're here, am I the only one who think the devil kicked Johnny's @$$ in the fiddle contest in that song? Johnny's fiddle-playing was solid, but the Devil let out an evil hiss. You can't compete with that.
    hellyeah Ruthless!!! i have always said the same thing, the Devil whupped Johnny.....

Legend

User Info Menu

No road games against the Eagles this year, so the chances of that happening are diminished.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Two road games in Florida and I'm planning to attend both. My wife is already dropping hints about me not flying up to the Burgh to attend a home game. I didn't get a chance to see my homeboy Armpit last year, so I've got to go this year. This past season's tailgate was great and I've been sharpening my dice skillz to insure I take more of Ruthless' and SN1's cash!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Maybe they can play "Talk Dirty to Me" when Ben has the ball.

Or the could drop some Too Short Lyrics:

Don't look stupid ho,
    Drop them g#$d#$%@ drawers
    Get you a#$ into the bathroom
    And lets F&^$ like dawgs

Shorty the Pimp....He walks with a limp.....Shorty the Pimp, pimp, pimp, pimp......

Note, I added bathroom instead of bed in those lyrics.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    Maybe they can play "Talk Dirty to Me" when Ben has the ball.

Or the could drop some Too Short Lyrics:

Don't look stupid ho,
    Drop them g#$d#$%@ drawers
    Get you a#$ into the bathroom
    And lets F&^$ like dawgs

Shorty the Pimp....He walks with a limp.....Shorty the Pimp, pimp, pimp, pimp......

Note, I added bathroom instead of bed in those lyrics.
    Freaky Tales, I used to love me some Too Short....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    If they decided to stop playing Renegade, there would be such a public outcry that they would have to re-instate it.

I can see a massive email deluge.

1,524,488 emails begging for Renegade to be played.

And one nutbag from Green-Bay applauding the decision to remove it.

Starter

User Info Menu

BTW I'm with you, Renegade sucks balls! But I did like the documentary about the guys who started it.