Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Renegade. Does D get his wish?

Starter

User Info Menu

Renegade. Does D get his wish?

listening to the ipod on the way home from work today and Renegade came up. Started wondering if it will still be played on game day. D might finally get his wish to have that song removed....

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Renegade. Does D get his wish?

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    listening to the ipod on the way home from work today and Renegade came up. Started wondering if it will still be played on game day. D might finally get his wish to have that song removed....
    Did I miss something? Is there talk of Renegade no longer being played at the stadium?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    Did I miss something? Is there talk of Renegade no longer being played at the stadium?
    maybe they're afraid that ben will go into hiding every time he hears it, you konw thinking the law is after him again...

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq

nah, nothing like that, just something i started to think about as i was listening to the song. the whole "wanted man" "long arm of the law" lyrics made me think that this might not be the best choice with the Ben, Reed and Santonio nonsense.... personally i love the flippin song but with the over-reaction to everything these days i wouldnt be surprised to see it left off the set list...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

One would hope that the team would have thicker skins that that, but these days you have to wonder.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

NO WAY Renegade goes away!
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
    NO WAY Renegade goes away!
    Is a man without a dream really a man?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

peter gabriel's salibury hill....that will be the replacement and I am all for it..

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I can think of any number of 2 Live Crew songs that might be more apt nowadays.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If they decided to stop playing Renegade, there would be such a public outcry that they would have to re-instate it.

I can see a massive email deluge.

1,524,488 emails begging for Renegade to be played.

And one nutbag from Green-Bay applauding the decision to remove it.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.