Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ted Ginn Anyone?

Hall of Famer

Re: Ted Ginn Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by snarky
    [youtube:171pe5e6]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RaYgGSHJ5hM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0 x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RaYgGSHJ5hM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0 x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:171pe5e6]

haha man that was classic. i have a good amount of friends that are fins fans all of them hated the ginn pick which was awful but the qb they really wanted was brady quinn. i think i would rather have ginn than quinn. at least ginn is a great return guy

Sounds like a good option for the 3rd WR to stretch the field. With Ben's deep ball, he doesn't have to run the best routes, but the ability to separate, to find it in the air, and to make the catch.

Sounds like a good plan if is asking price is for low draft pick(s).

What other WR could be on the market, or are we set with El, Battle, Sweed, and company?

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george
    Sounds like a good option for the 3rd WR to stretch the field. With Ben's deep ball, he doesn't have to run the best routes, but the ability to separate, to find it in the air, and to make the catch.

Sounds like a good plan if is asking price is for low draft pick(s).

What other WR could be on the market, or are we set with El, Battle, Sweed, and company?
    We already have a deep ball threat in Wallace. I think Sweed would be more advantageous with Ben's deep ball with his size.... Ben's deep ball always has the receiver coming back for the ball... assuming Sweed steps up. I would have to say no on the Ted Ginn assertion.

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    He's just a faster, sloppier, lazier Limas Sweed, imo.
    Well considering Ginn has 128 career receptions and LImas Sweed has 7...I'd say you're a little off there.
    Steelers 2014 Draft

1-Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State
    2-Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3-Jordan Tripp ILB/OLB Montana
    4-Christian Jones ILB Florida State
    5-Brent Urban DE Virginia
    5-Michael Schofield OG/OT Michigan
    6-Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State
    6-Ben Gardner DE Stanford
    7-Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma

Seriously, pass onTed Ginn, not to him.
    PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

Legend

The 49ers just got Ginn for a 5th Round draft choice. A 5th Round draft chice seems to be the going rate this off season for former Ohio State WRs

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5099673
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    The 49ers just got Ginn for a 5th Round draft choice. A 5th Round draft chice seems to be the going rate this off season for former Ohio State WRs

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5099673
    And he didn't even pull a "Tone" or a "Toke"