Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: B Marshall to Miami for...

  1. #11
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,498

    Re: B Marshall to Miami for...

    @YahooSportsNFL Source says Brandon Marshall's deal will come in at an average of $10 million a year. Wowza.
    @Adam_Schefter Marshall signed his one-year, $2.5 million tender with Denver yesterday, so it's five years in Miami for total of $50 million. Wow.
    Only a matter time before he gets into trouble...

  2. #12

    Re: B Marshall to Miami for...

    I just realized... The one bright spot in both the Holmes and Marshall trades...

    NY Jets and Miami Dolphins both got stronger. Bad news for the Cheatriots. If Holmes can keep Brady from winning another championship, it was totally worth it. At minimum, the Cheatriots record will suffer and reduce their home field advantage come playoff time. I hate NE so much its beginning to scare me.

  3. #13
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,149

    Re: B Marshall to Miami for...

    Quote Originally Posted by StarSpangledSteeler
    I just realized... The one bright spot in both the Holmes and Marshall trades...

    NY Jets and Miami Dolphins both got stronger. Bad news for the Cheatriots. If Holmes can keep Brady from winning another championship, it was totally worth it. At minimum, the Cheatriots record will suffer and reduce their home field advantage come playoff time. I hate NE so much its beginning to scare me.
    Yup. I posted a comment in a separate thread about how the Pats have to deal with Holmes twice a year now. Can't remember which thread.

  4. #14
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,694

    Re: B Marshall to Miami for...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    @YahooSportsNFL Source says Brandon Marshall's deal will come in at an average of $10 million a year. Wowza.
    [quote:1ckloiyu]
    @Adam_Schefter Marshall signed his one-year, $2.5 million tender with Denver yesterday, so it's five years in Miami for total of $50 million. Wow.
    Only a matter time before he gets into trouble...[/quote:1ckloiyu]

    Marshall was a good guy in college here in Florida. Maybe it was just the thin air and now being back in FLA he will be good.

  5. #15
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    25,341

    Re: B Marshall to Miami for...

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    @YahooSportsNFL Source says Brandon Marshall's deal will come in at an average of $10 million a year. Wowza.
    [quote:2dtmnh7a]
    @Adam_Schefter Marshall signed his one-year, $2.5 million tender with Denver yesterday, so it's five years in Miami for total of $50 million. Wow.
    Only a matter time before he gets into trouble...
    Marshall was a good guy in college here in Florida. Maybe it was just the thin air and now being back in FLA he will be good.[/quote:2dtmnh7a]

    He had off the field issues in college too.

    On Halloween 2004, while a student at UCF, Marshall was arrested in Orlando on charges of assault on a law enforcement officer, refusal to obey, disorderly conduct and resisting an officer.

    I think this is what dropped him into the 4th round of the draft (and why we took someone like Willie @#$%ing Reid 24 spots ahead of the 6'4" 230 lbs. Marshall, who was incidentally born in Pittsburgh).


    1 CB Vernon Hargreaves Florida 5-10 204
    2 DT Austin Johnson Penn State 6-4 314
    3 SS Jeremy Cash Duke 6-0 212
    4 LB Jaylon Smith Notre Dame 6-2 223
    6 WR Moritz Boehringer Germany 6-4 227
    7 OT Brandon Shell South Carolina 6-5 324
    7 RB Tre Madden USC 6-0 223

    UDFA
    DE David Onyemata, LB Ian Seau, FS Jordan Lomax, CB DeAndre Elliott,
    QB Jeff Driskel, TE David Morgan, OG Spencer Drango, OC Mike Matthews

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •