Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's go Pens!

Starter

User Info Menu

Let's go Pens!

Sorry, just wanted to be apart of the spring cleaning going on around here..

Feel free to "Dee Dub" this thread...
    "That's just Ben being Superman" -John Madden, Super Bowl XLIII

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Let's go Pens!

Quote Originally Posted by WoodleyofTroy

Happy to oblige. I'd like to get more visitors to the Pens forum during the playoff run anyway.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Starter

User Info Menu

Or you can just leave it open and use it as the official support group for hurricane steeler this off-season..

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodleyofTroy

Happy to oblige. I'd like to get more visitors to the Pens forum during the playoff run anyway.
    I think it's safe to say I'll be spending most of my time there. I can't take much more of this.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ottawa feels like DejaVu.

I hope we paced ourselves again and that's why we're the 4 seed.

Let's do what the Steelers couldn't.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

haha, we have already done what the steelers could not, and that is make the playoffs,
    ottawa does send a deju vu feeling, and so does washington and filthadelphia...i see them taking out ottawa in 5 and then facing the caps, and who knows, we have actually not played them bad this year, fleury has been pretty bad in those games and ovechkin played outstanding.....should be an interesting next 2 months

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It's weird to think that it could be another whole two months.

This is the best time of the year. Playoff hockey and the NFL draft.

Hopefully they take care Ottawa soundly and have a couple days to rest up while the other teams beat each other around. I think Philly is actually going to take the series from the Devils, thereby eliminating one of the Penguins's regular season kryptonite teams.

LETS GO PENS! LETS GO PENS! LETS GO PENS!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

pens look like they are in a funk and fleury is letting in the some more soft goals and we cant get it out of own end consistantly......looks like this ottawa series will go more than 5 which I thought we would take it in..

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That's the worst I've seen them play all year. They were in slow motion half the time and the other half they couldn't connect on a pass to save their lives. Just plain sloppy.

Starter

User Info Menu

I would have liked to see Crosby and Malkin on the ice for the entire third.

Senators have been in more than a few 6-5 games with Elliot. I think we could of put up 6 tonight if Bylsma pulls the trigger a little earlier.

Lot of lucky bounces for Ottawa. Seems like they got them all. Something the Pens are use to getting.

That and Fleury usually makes those saves.