Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok new thread topic!!

Hall of Famer

Re: Ok new thread topic!!

i love how all the ben legal topics are in the around the nfl. RB is right if there were in steelers talk that is all you would ever see. now that ben isnt being charged i really dont want to hear about it any more. its all tabloid hersay bs for the most part. man i cant wait for the draft and preseason. it really cant come soon enough this year

I agree with DD, but if RB wants to and has the free time to be a moderator, then he can make the rules, so I will live with that. I still prefer this message board over all the others, I just don't agree with moving significant news to another area, but so be whatever the mod wants. That 's my

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Self Destruct in 3...2...1
    No not hardly. Ya see Shawn...as evidence by the past of me not posting here for a long time...I really dont need this. It's fun until it gets like this. Micro-managing...ya know?? I think this forum needs me more than I need it.

But like always i'll probably get pushed out of here again. I think some of you...like yourself...feel a little more comfortable with me not being here. It's a little less intimidating right? :P
    No not hardly. Ya see Shawn...as evidence by the past of me not posting here for a long time...I really dont need this. It's fun until it gets like this. Micro-managing...ya know?? I think this forum needs me more than I need it.

Umm...didn't you just say you don't have an ego.

But like always i'll probably get pushed out of here again. I think some of you...like yourself...feel a little more comfortable with me not being here. It's a little less intimidating right? :P

Listen...I like you. I like you here. But, I tend to like strange people. I just think you get upset about stupid ish. Then you get offended and go off on mods, and everyone else. Can't you just settle down and post? I would like to see you here longer than a couple months.

Hall of Famer

I really dont need this. It's fun until it gets like this. Micro-managing...ya know?? I think this forum needs me more than I need it.
    I don't know you from "shinola", but I'm sure I'd probably recognize the older usernames...

... But I'm dealing with some of the same stuff elsewhere from the other side of the coin, so, I applaud the intent to keep the same crap located in a specific location or single thread... There is really no reason to have a dozen threads on the same subject that inevitably end-up with the same rhetoric in them... Why clutter the leader board?... Why not keep the topics separated?... Why not have other topics at the top of the leader board concerning the draft, OTAs, or other articles (if they can be found) that aren't concerning the same subject?... If folks want to re-hash the same old stuff over and over again, thats cool... But there is a place for it.

The board members don't dictate policy. The admin does and the mods enforce it... That's just life.... But no board needs one specific member more than the other way around.... Too many other members fill the void, if you know what I mean...

It's all just pure entertainment and nothing more, but as any aspect, there are rules to follow... Don't sweat the petty things, just pet the sweatty things....

Good job, Ruthless......

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    I really dont need this. It's fun until it gets like this. Micro-managing...ya know?? I think this forum needs me more than I need it.
    I don't know you from "shinola", but I'm sure I'd probably recognize the older usernames...

... But I'm dealing with some of the same stuff elsewhere from the other side of the coin, so, I applaud the intent to keep the same crap located in a specific location or single thread... There is really no reason to have a dozen threads on the same subject that inevitably end-up with the same rhetoric in them... Why clutter the leader board?... Why not keep the topics separated?... Why not have other topics at the top of the leader board concerning the draft, OTAs, or other articles (if they can be found) that aren't concerning the same subject?... If folks want to re-hash the same old stuff over and over again, thats cool... But there is a place for it.

The board members don't dictate policy. The admin does and the mods enforce it... That's just life.... But no board needs one specific member more than the other way around.... Too many other members fill the void, if you know what I mean...

It's all just pure entertainment and nothing more, but as any aspect, there are rules to follow... Don't sweat the petty things, just pet the sweatty things....

Good job, Ruthless......
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Legend

DD, why not just post all your threads over in the around the nfl forum - steelers related or not.

If people respond over there great. You'll prove your point that people want everything - including Ben in one forum.

Since the board needs you, we'll all need that forum, right?

Starter

well i tried....you cats love to argue