Thread: Dude,....

Dude,....

I know that technically it's "Steelers talk",...but i'm saying,.. is it not possible that the "Ben Roethlisberger's off field Shenanigans,..their aftermath, and how i feel about them" threads and their fans can have an entire area away from the "front page" to play amongst themselves ?
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...lCzar76Sig.jpg

"We’ll have a mix-and-match concept that hopefully will see us through.” ~Tomlin

Re: Dude,....

I think they kept it under wraps until today, then opened up the floodgates. I imagine if it doesn't slow down in a day or two it'll be back to under the basement stairs again.

What about Holmes' stuff? And Reed's? Should there just be one combined "Police Steeler Blotter" page?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

"Police Steeler Blotter"

That would make it easy to find! And yes I agree move all the crap and back to the draft were the steelers again pick a wr in the first rd.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCzar76
    I know that technically it's "Steelers talk",...but i'm saying,.. is it not possible that the "Ben Roethlisberger's off field Shenanigans,..their aftermath, and how i feel about them" threads and their fans can have an entire area away from the "front page" to play amongst themselves ?

ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...