Thread: ESPN insider...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

ESPN insider...

Does anyone have insider or know someone with insider that can toss up the Steeler related news today. Scheftter has some stuff up.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: ESPN insider...

lol i guess this wasn't the place to ask.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Adam Schefter often answers reader questions in his blog. Have a query of your own? Submit it right here.

Q: What can we expect out of the Pittsburgh Steelers next season? With their best receiver gone and Big Ben still a big question mark, should I be bracing for a miserable year?

-- John (Pittsburgh)

A: Just the opposite, John. I think the Steelers will be back, tough as ever. Assuming Ben Roethlisberger is not charged Monday, as Kelly Naqi reported Friday, then Pittsburgh is going to be one tough out. Remember, they went out and signed Antwaan Randle El and Arnaz Battle, and Mike Wallace is a young stud. Still need offensive linemen and cornerbacks, but I think Pittsburgh will be a very good team next year and fun to watch. Again. Rest easy.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Adam Schefter often answers reader questions in his blog. Have a query of your own? Submit it right here.

Q: What can we expect out of the Pittsburgh Steelers next season? With their best receiver gone and Big Ben still a big question mark, should I be bracing for a miserable year?

-- John (Pittsburgh)

A: Just the opposite, John. I think the Steelers will be back, tough as ever. Assuming Ben Roethlisberger is not charged Monday, as Kelly Naqi reported Friday, then Pittsburgh is going to be one tough out. Remember, they went out and signed Antwaan Randle El and Arnaz Battle, and Mike Wallace is a young stud. Still need offensive linemen and cornerbacks, but I think Pittsburgh will be a very good team next year and fun to watch. Again. Rest easy.

Thanks,