Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Get a Grip! Please!

Re: Get a Grip! Please!

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Agreed...this is the dumbest move in Steeler history. Not only did they lose a star WR...but they gave him away to a very strong conference opponent. We will see who is standing on the "moral" values of the NFL when the Jets put it upside the Steelers heads.
    you do know the steelers cut johnny unitas and passed on dan marino right? dumbest move in steeler history is a bit bold and they didnt lose a star wr. they lost a wr who is above average but far from elite. this isnt madden you cant just throw teams together. look how well it works for the skins. if you hate how the steelers do buisness why dont you start watching the jets?

Is this even worth a response?

Umm...yeah you are a douchebag.

I remain very truly yours,

Shawn

Seriously because I question sending Holmes to a conference power...you think I should be a fan of said conference power? Step away from the crack pipe for a second and think about what you just wrote.
    you did say you watch the steelers because they win.. and im the douchebag?? sorry but im no front runner. you should be a fan of a team that doesnt mind scumbags like the jets or ravens. we get it jets are a good team i agree. 5th round pick sucks yeah i agree. the bottom line is holmes is trash. you want trash wearing a steeler uniform? i dont but then again im a douche bag right?
    First, I was kidding around hence the laughy face. Don't take my nonsense too personal. Second, where did I say I watch the Steelers because they win? I was a fan since 1982 just as they began to suck. I don't watch them for their moral values though...that much I can tell you. If the pastor of your chuch gets caught up in this kind of thing...ok that is relevant. Thats an issue. People getting up in arms over Holmes smoking pot is just funny to me. I mean most of the guys here probably drink...then point fingers at Holmes for being a "stoner". I'm not condoning the actions and I believe Holmes forced the Steelers hands with the Twitter nonsense. But, acting as if we are better fans because the FO traded Holmes is funny to me. I don't watch the Steelers for my ego or moral direction. I watch the Steelers because I enjoy watching football and having a team to pull for.
    2014 NFL Draft
    1) ​Darqueze Dennard-DB MSU
    2) Jordan Matthews-WR Vandy
    3) Chris Borland-ILB Wisconsin
    4) Caraun Reid, DT Princeton
    5) De'Anthony Thomas-RB Oregon
    5b) Ryan Carrethers-NT Arkansas State
    6) Jeff Janis-WR Saginow Valley State
    6b) Seantrel Henderson, OT MIami
    7) Colt Lyerla -TE Oregon

Hall of Famer

Agreed...this is the dumbest move in Steeler history. Not only did they lose a star WR...but they gave him away to a very strong conference opponent. We will see who is standing on the "moral" values of the NFL when the Jets put it upside the Steelers heads.
    you do know the steelers cut johnny unitas and passed on dan marino right? dumbest move in steeler history is a bit bold and they didnt lose a star wr. they lost a wr who is above average but far from elite. this isnt madden you cant just throw teams together. look how well it works for the skins. if you hate how the steelers do buisness why dont you start watching the jets?

Is this even worth a response?

Umm...yeah you are a douchebag.

I remain very truly yours,

Shawn

Seriously because I question sending Holmes to a conference power...you think I should be a fan of said conference power? Step away from the crack pipe for a second and think about what you just wrote.
    you did say you watch the steelers because they win.. and im the douchebag?? sorry but im no front runner. you should be a fan of a team that doesnt mind scumbags like the jets or ravens. we get it jets are a good team i agree. 5th round pick sucks yeah i agree. the bottom line is holmes is trash. you want trash wearing a steeler uniform? i dont but then again im a douche bag right?
    First, I was kidding around hence the laughy face. Don't take my nonsense too personal. Second, where did I say I watch the Steelers because they win? I was a fan since 1982 just as they began to suck. I don't watch them for their moral values though...that much I can tell you. If the pastor of your chuch gets caught up in this kind of thing...ok that is relevant. Thats an issue. People getting up in arms over Holmes smoking pot is just funny to me. I mean most of the guys here probably drink...then point fingers at Holmes for being a "stoner". I'm not condoning the actions and I believe Holmes forced the Steelers hands with the Twitter nonsense. But, acting as if we are better fans because the FO traded Holmes is funny to me. I don't watch the Steelers for my ego or moral direction. I watch the Steelers because I enjoy watching football and having a team to pull for.
    i have no problems with players smoking pot. i have a big problem when they brodcast it to the world and when they get arrested for it. if he passed his tests and didnt get arrested so many times we wouldnt be discussing this. i dont think im a better fan or a better person than anyone. i do believe the steelers are in an elite class when it comes to how they run the organization

I won't disagree with any of that.
    2014 NFL Draft
    1) ​Darqueze Dennard-DB MSU
    2) Jordan Matthews-WR Vandy
    3) Chris Borland-ILB Wisconsin
    4) Caraun Reid, DT Princeton
    5) De'Anthony Thomas-RB Oregon
    5b) Ryan Carrethers-NT Arkansas State
    6) Jeff Janis-WR Saginow Valley State
    6b) Seantrel Henderson, OT MIami
    7) Colt Lyerla -TE Oregon