Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SKL Final (I think) Mock Draft (Stonio dealt during writing)

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: SKL Final (I think) Mock Draft (Stonio dealt during writing)

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Earl Thomas will be long gone by the time it's the Steelers turn at #18.
    If he is it will be Iupati in the first and McCourty on the trade up in the 2nd.
    Could be Tate with the trade up in Round 2 over a DB. Then get a DB like Amari Spievey or Alterraun Verner in Round 3.

Could be...but Tate could be the first wr taken with Dez Bryants problems.....doubt he makes it till day 2.
    Not sure I want Mitchell. South Florida players have a rep for being jerks from students who go there. Maybe just my Central Florida prejudice coming through but it was known that Leavitt did some sketchy stuff and took players others wouldn't.

Cant comment on that speculation. I also really like Taylor Price from Ohio. He would be a 2nd or third rounder though.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WoodleyofTroy
    Why bother? They'll draft Earl Thomas and trade him for a 3rd round pick a year later.
    However, if Earl gets arrested for disorderly conduct a month after the draft, then gets arrested for domestic violence and assault toward one of the multiple women he has children with a month later, then gets arrested for possession of marijuana two years later, then is investigated for potentially throwing liquor (glass and all) in the face of a woman two years after that, then suggests that his critics "kill urself" via Twitter while also bragging about smoking weed in the morning (which anyone who has access to the internet is able to read), and finally getting suspended by the league for 4 games for a second drug related offense, then we'd only be able to trade him for a 5th round pick (assuming that he has time left over to win a Super Bowl MVP in the middle of all of that).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That is truly a well thought out mock draft that merits praise and compliments!
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.