Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sweet let's trade Woodley for a 5th, and Polamalu for a 6th.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Sweet let's trade Woodley for a 5th, and Polamalu for a 6th.

You forgot the bag of Doritos!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The fact that he was shopped around and all we could get for him was a 5th rounder
    speaks volumes. Thanks for the 2008 playoffs Santonio, I just wish you had a head on
    your shoulders that was filled with something other than bong residue.

Puff puff pass my friend, puff puff pass.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    The fact that he was shopped around and all we could get for him was a 5th rounder
    speaks volumes. Thanks for the 2008 playoffs Santonio, I just wish you had a head on
    your shoulders that was filled with something other than bong residue

Puff puff pass my friend, puff puff pass.

Glad I wasn't drinking a cup of coffee when I read that.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller
    Seriously? He is one drug test away from being Gone for a full year. We heard about this suspension what a month or two ago? Then last week he says its time to wake and bake. So someone from the NFL testing group sees that and tests him that day or the next. Right there is the year long suspension. What do you think he would be worth then? He is clearly a moron. So the fact that we got anything from a guy that is looking at a potential year long suspension after his current 4 game is nice.

Take a step back, take a breathe. And think it through man. Its a good move.
    what he said.

as an aside: every time I see your screen name, I read "clamkiller" at first, I really wondered what you had against clams. Now, I'm trying to work out how you kill calm.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ANPSTEEL
    Seriously? He is one drug test away from being Gone for a full year. We heard about this suspension what a month or two ago? Then last week he says its time to wake and bake. So someone from the NFL testing group sees that and tests him that day or the next. Right there is the year long suspension. What do you think he would be worth then? He is clearly a moron. So the fact that we got anything from a guy that is looking at a potential year long suspension after his current 4 game is nice.

Take a step back, take a breathe. And think it through man. Its a good move.
    what he said.

as an aside: every time I see your screen name, I read "clamkiller" at first, I really wondered what you had against clams. Now, I'm trying to work out how you kill calm.

LOL. It is my Xbox Gamer tag and people would call me Clam Killer all the time. I would call them dyslexic and continue on. It was a play on words I made up back when I was in high school. Killing Calmness = Calm Killer. Generally meaning its peaceful until I get there.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser
    Don't know if I'd call it the worst trade in sports history. Let's see what else comes out about Santurdio...maybe there's a bunch more crap than we know about.
    interesting quote from Jay Glazer "looming four-game suspension puts Holmes one slip up away from a one years suspension" maybe we didnt' want to be there when that happened...
    PFT had another interesting quote
    "jets should be worried that they've traded for the next ricky williams"

both per twitter
    ...and maybe that slip up has already occurred too. Think about it. The league very well could suspend him again for this possible civil suit on the way for the assault. They do have a conduct policy as well as a drug policy.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Starter

User Info Menu

... Killing Calmness = Calm Killer. Generally meaning its peaceful until I get there.

yeah- I get it. I was trying to be funny. clearly, not very.