Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: with the stonio trade

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

with the stonio trade

how does that shake up our draft?
    maybe now we have the ammo to move up into the first round to get the guy we want?
    maybe we key a reciever earlier.
    I definetly wouldn't think we keep all 11 draft picks...

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: with the stonio trade

Well...it kinda makes all those WR prospect visits make sense...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    maybe now we have the ammo to move up into the first round to get the guy we want?

pick #155 is worth 29.4 points, enough to move up only 3 spots in Round 2 and 6 spots in Round 3.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel

pick #155 is worth 29.4 points, enough to move up only 3 spots in Round 2 and 6 spots in Round 3.
    yea but what would one of our 3rd and one of our 5th round picks move us (along with our first)

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
    Well...it kinda makes all those WR prospect visits make sense...
    I have a feeling that it's a way for Tomlin to show confidence in Sweed. tells him right away that we want him here and we want him to be productive...

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, you would think that WR has moved up on the priority list. Ward isn't going to last forever and El is on the back end of his career. I'm not sure if they'll take one in the 1st but it'll definitely be early.

Legend

User Info Menu

yea but what would one of our 3rd and one of our 5th round picks move us (along with our first)

we could move up 4 spots to #14 in the first round by trading away our 1st (#1 , 3rd (#82) and this 5th (#155) and five spots up to #13 if we threw in our other tradeable 5th rounder (#151)
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

we could move up 4 spots to #14 in the first round by trading away our 1st (#1 , 3rd (#82) and this 5th (#155) and five spots up to #13 if we threw in our other tradeable 5th rounder (#151)
    well that blows.

Legend

User Info Menu

well that blows.

however, we could package our 2nd (#52) and 3rd (#82) and two non-compensatory 5th round picks (#151 and #155) to move back into the bottom of Round 1.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

however, we could package our 2nd (#52) and 3rd (#82) and two non-compensatory 5th round picks (#151 and #155) to move back into the bottom of Round 1.
    well that would be alright i suppose... damn, this really changes how my visual of the draft would go...