Thread: Jim Carrey a Steelers fan?

Jim Carrey a Steelers fan?

In 24 hours, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger will learn whether his month-long nightmare will end -- or whether it's just beginning. During what could be his last day of stomach churning, actor and comedian Jim Carrey has taken a pot shot at Big Ben, Twitter style.

Said Carrey, via the New York Daily News: "Well, I ate my inoffensive sandwich with an acceptable glass of milk and took the dogs out, while avoiding any controversial thought, then I was sexually assaulted by Ben Roethlisberger! I can't be certain but it sure looked like him! Good thing I'm a Steelers fan!"

Jim? We've always thought you were funny -- but only when someone else is writing your material.
    Woman: "Sir, what have you given us?"
    Benjamin Franklin: "A Republic, madam, if you can keep it."

[youtube:razli5ow]KFXuGIpsdE0[/youtube:razli5ow]

Re: Jim Carrey a Steelers fan?

He should have made the joke towards Willie Colon.

Bens on the field and makes a pass and Willie can't protect him. Bens in the bar and makes a pass and Willie can't protect him. Ben in the bathroom and no colon.
    " We'll do the same thing we always do, we'll take every situation from week to week and do what we think is best for that week and evaluate it on that basis.. If cheating will give us the edge as it has always done then, we will continue to cheat. " Bill Belichick