Thread: Trent Williams

Trent Williams

taking a minute to toot my own horn. When I was saying he should be the Steelers pick if he fell to us at 18. Most here lambasted me saying...he was not worthy of that high of a pick. Now he is being said to go as high as #4 overall to the Skins. Who wants to own up?
    2015 Draft

1) P.J. Williams-CB-Florida St.
    2) Jordan Phillips-DT-Oklahoma
    3) Geneo Grissom-OLB-Oklahoma
    4) Jeff Heuerman-TE-OSU
    5)
    Clint Trickett-QB-WVU
    6) Justin Coleman-CB-Tenn
    7) Spencer Roth-P-Baylor

Re: Trent Williams

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo
    taking a minute to toot my own horn. When I was saying he should be the Steelers pick if he fell to us at 18. Most here lambasted me saying...he was not worthy of that high of a pick. Now he is being said to go as high as #4 overall to the Skins. Who wants to own up?
    He was considered a top pick around this time last year. Who would say he wasn't worth it? More importantly, when? I don't see a time where he didn't value.
    "That's just Ben being Superman" -John Madden, Super Bowl XLIII

Hall of Famer

Not me. I've been saying he was the 2nd best linemen all along.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

2015 Draft

1) P.J. Williams-CB-Florida St.
    2) Jordan Phillips-DT-Oklahoma
    3) Geneo Grissom-OLB-Oklahoma
    4) Jeff Heuerman-TE-OSU
    5)
    Clint Trickett-QB-WVU
    6) Justin Coleman-CB-Tenn
    7) Spencer Roth-P-Baylor

is WoodleyofTroy paying attention here?

Seahawks | Spending a lot of time with Jimmy Clausen and Tim Tebow

Sun, 11 Apr 2010

The Seattle Seahawks spent a great deal of time with Notre Dame Jimmy Clausen following his workout, according to The National Football Post's Michael Lombardi. Head coach Pete Carroll was not in attendance. Lombardi notes the Seahawks have also spent considerable time with Florida QB Tim Tebow, and they may want to select an offensive tackle - maybe Oklahoma's Trent Williams - at the No. 6 spot.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#637788#ixzz0kojhxgs8

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel

Sun, 11 Apr 2010

The Seattle Seahawks spent a great deal of time with Notre Dame Jimmy Clausen following his workout, according to The National Football Post's Michael Lombardi. Head coach Pete Carroll was not in attendance. Lombardi notes the Seahawks have also spent considerable time with Florida QB Tim Tebow, and they may want to select an offensive tackle - maybe Oklahoma's Trent Williams - at the No. 6 spot.

Hasselhoff would not approve.
    "That's just Ben being Superman" -John Madden, Super Bowl XLIII

Quote Originally Posted by WoodleyofTroy
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel

Sun, 11 Apr 2010

Hasselhoff would not approve.

Legend

I'd be far more accepting of Williams instead of Pouncey at #18. It would be a much better pick.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    I'd be far more accepting of Williams instead of Pouncey at #18. It would be a much better pick.
    yea suh, mckoy, haden, berry and thomas would be great at 18 too. thing is none are gonna be there.
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu