Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 PlanetSteelers Board Mock Draft (Rules and Sign-Up)

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: 2010 PlanetSteelers Board Mock Draft (Rules and Sign-Up)

Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Right now, only 7 teams have been claimed. I'll take 2 more this afternoon, bringing the total to 9 teams. That means JOM112 has a 1 in 9 chance of being the Steeler G.M. in our Board Mock Draft. You can't let a Bengal fan decide the fate of our Steelers! Sign up now, if only to lessen Jom's chances of picking for the Steelers.
    Glad I can help motivate people to sign up.

I'm thinking Johnathan Dwyer would be a good 1st round pick for you guys now...

I'm thinking Ed Wang would make a great #1 draft pick for the Bengals!
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

HardlinerKC

Ruthless, I'd be honored to be the PlanetSteelers Scott Pioli of the Chiefs (But, I know I can make better picks after his '09 snooze)

Legend

User Info Menu

The lottery has been completed, and the winner is, and 2010 PlanetSteeler Mock Draft Steeler G.M. is...

drum roll please...

HAWAIIANSTEEL!!!

Congrats, brother! You had two chances since you said that you would run two other teams, and not only did the Saints win the Super Bowl this year, your Saints entry won this lottery as well. Black and Gold got you Black and Gold.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Of course, the Steelers tend to pick early in the day when Hawaiian folk are sleeping...
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HardlinerKC
    Ruthless, I'd be honored to be the PlanetSteelers Scott Pioli of the Chiefs (But, I know I can make better picks after his '09 snooze)
    Welcome back to the Planet Mock, Hardliner! Always great to get guys like you and Jom in here that know your teams intimately.

Legend

User Info Menu

ELEVEN SPOTS FILLED.

TWENTY-ONE TEAMS STILL AVAILABLE.

STEP UP, YA BASTAGES!

This was always a popular thread with a wide array of opinions and contributions!

I don't want only a handful of guys having to make all the decisions.

Let's get more voices heard! Sign up this weekend! We start Monday!

Legend

User Info Menu

The lottery has been completed, and the winner is, and 2010 PlanetSteeler Mock Draft Steeler G.M. is...

drum roll please...

HAWAIIANSTEEL!!!

Congrats, brother! You had two chances since you said that you would run two other teams, and not only did the Saints win the Super Bowl this year, your Saints entry won this lottery as well. Black and Gold got you Black and Gold.

I am honored and proud to be making the selections for our beloved Pittsburgh Steelers!!!

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Of course, the Steelers tend to pick early in the day when Hawaiian folk are sleeping...

no worries, although it will be 4am when it's my turn to select for the Steelers, i will get my behind out of bed in time.

or better yet, i may just stay up all night and go on an all-night drinking binge and as a result end up drafting Tim Tebow...

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Shotgun on being his alternate if he's sleeping and misses the pick...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Shotgun on being his alternate if he's sleeping and misses the pick...

hey Jom,

do you really think i'm going to oversleep and thus allow a Bengals fan to make the Pittsburgh Steelers' selection?

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha