Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: 2010 PlanetSteelers Board Mock Draft (Rules and Sign-Up)

  1. #61
    Pro Bowler pfelix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mid-Atlantic US
    Posts
    2,416

    Re: 2010 PlanetSteelers Board Mock Draft (Rules and Sign-Up)

    OK- let's do it this way, Ruthless- I'll take whichever is left- if any- Carolina or Da Bears--- don't matta to me-----

    Let me know what you all decide.

    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

    2012 MNF Executive Champion






  2. #62
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    16,078

    Re: 2010 PlanetSteelers Board Mock Draft (Rules and Sign-Up)

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Looks like tomorrow morning there is no one picking for the first four teams:

    (9:00-9:59 a.m.) Baltimore (9-7)
    (10:00-10:59 a.m.) Arizona (10-6)
    (11:00-11:59 a.m.) Dallas (11-5)
    (12:00-12:59 p.m.) San Diego (13-3)

    I wouldn't mind taking Baltimore and AZ...


    I will gladly take the Cowboys...
    Cool, you're on the clock then. I did the Ravens and Cardinals early...


    just waiting for the ok from RB, i already have the Cowgirls' selection decided...

    i hate the idea of Jared Odrick going to the Ravens, but that was a great pick you made for them.

    as for Mt. Cody, i think he will surprise a lot of people in the NFL with his ability to stuff the run, as long as he can control his weight of course.
    I already confirmed your ownership of the Cowgirls in the previous post (that HISteel guy is you...I like to abbreviate sometimes)

    got it, and the Cowgirls' selection has already been made.

    think we were both probably writing the post at the same time...us great minds obviously think alike!

  3. #63
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    22,018

    Re: 2010 PlanetSteelers Board Mock Draft (Rules and Sign-Up)

    Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73
    OK- let's do it this way, Ruthless- I'll take whichever is left- if any- Carolina or Da Bears--- don't matta to me-----

    Let me know what you all decide.

    They are both still available. You can have them both if you'd like, since they only have 3 picks between them anyway (a 2nd for Carolina and a 3rd for each), and you were willing to take on either San Diego's 3 picks or Dallas' 3 picks. Deal?

    And that would finish us off, filling up all open slots, unless anybody wants to adopt any of my 11 teams that I inherited in the first half of each round while everyone else was talking about Ben and Tone on Monday and Tuesday.

  4. #64
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,498

    Re: 2010 PlanetSteelers Board Mock Draft (Rules and Sign-Up)

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel

    just waiting for the ok from RB, i already have the Cowgirls' selection decided...

    i hate the idea of Jared Odrick going to the Ravens, but that was a great pick you made for them.

    as for Mt. Cody, i think he will surprise a lot of people in the NFL with his ability to stuff the run, as long as he can control his weight of course.
    I'm really hoping that Odrick doesn't fall to the Ravens either. I don't think there is anyway Ozzie will take a TE or CB with Odrick still on the board. He knows they need the big guys up front to make things easier for old Ray Ray.

    I'm also surprised that no one is mocking Mt. Cody for the Cardinals. I think that's an ideal fit...

  5. #65
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    22,018

    Re: 2010 PlanetSteelers Board Mock Draft (Rules and Sign-Up)

    Thanks for filling up all of the slots, gentlemen, and for making your picks on time today (actually ahead of time, which is perfectly fine with me). I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't have to make any picks today (and we are already nearly halfway through tomorrow's picks)...I was expecting someone to forget their slot, but everyone stepped up. Now that the dust has settled on Ben and Tone, we can re-focus on the draft, with the real thing coming next week.

  6. #66
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    16,078

    Re: 2010 PlanetSteelers Board Mock Draft (Rules and Sign-Up)

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Thanks for filling up all of the slots, gentlemen, and for making your picks on time today (actually ahead of time, which is perfectly fine with me). I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't have to make any picks today (and we are already nearly halfway through tomorrow's picks)...I was expecting someone to forget their slot, but everyone stepped up. Now that the dust has settled on Ben and Tone, we can re-focus on the draft, with the real thing coming next week.


    why, did something happen with Ben and Tone this week?

  7. #67
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,371

    Re: 2010 PlanetSteelers Board Mock Draft (Rules and Sign-Up)

    The Chargers are on the clock and will actively shop this pick.

    I'll be back on at lunch to make the pick or accept a trade so PM your offers!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •