Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2010 PlanetSteelers Board Mock Draft (Rules and Sign-Up)

Re: 2010 PlanetSteelers Board Mock Draft (Rules and Sign-Up)

OK- let's do it this way, Ruthless- I'll take whichever is left- if any- Carolina or Da Bears--- don't matta to me-----

Let me know what you all decide.

6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Looks like tomorrow morning there is no one picking for the first four teams:

(9:00-9:59 a.m.) Baltimore (9-7)
    (10:00-10:59 a.m.) Arizona (10-6)
    (11:00-11:59 a.m.) Dallas (11-5)
    (12:00-12:59 p.m.) San Diego (13-3)

I wouldn't mind taking Baltimore and AZ...

I will gladly take the Cowboys...
    Cool, you're on the clock then. I did the Ravens and Cardinals early...

just waiting for the ok from RB, i already have the Cowgirls' selection decided...

i hate the idea of Jared Odrick going to the Ravens, but that was a great pick you made for them.

as for Mt. Cody, i think he will surprise a lot of people in the NFL with his ability to stuff the run, as long as he can control his weight of course.
    I already confirmed your ownership of the Cowgirls in the previous post (that HISteel guy is you...I like to abbreviate sometimes)

got it, and the Cowgirls' selection has already been made.

think we were both probably writing the post at the same time...us great minds obviously think alike!

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73
    OK- let's do it this way, Ruthless- I'll take whichever is left- if any- Carolina or Da Bears--- don't matta to me-----

Let me know what you all decide.

They are both still available. You can have them both if you'd like, since they only have 3 picks between them anyway (a 2nd for Carolina and a 3rd for each), and you were willing to take on either San Diego's 3 picks or Dallas' 3 picks. Deal?

And that would finish us off, filling up all open slots, unless anybody wants to adopt any of my 11 teams that I inherited in the first half of each round while everyone else was talking about Ben and Tone on Monday and Tuesday.

Pro Bowler

just waiting for the ok from RB, i already have the Cowgirls' selection decided...

i hate the idea of Jared Odrick going to the Ravens, but that was a great pick you made for them.

as for Mt. Cody, i think he will surprise a lot of people in the NFL with his ability to stuff the run, as long as he can control his weight of course.
    I'm really hoping that Odrick doesn't fall to the Ravens either. I don't think there is anyway Ozzie will take a TE or CB with Odrick still on the board. He knows they need the big guys up front to make things easier for old Ray Ray.

I'm also surprised that no one is mocking Mt. Cody for the Cardinals. I think that's an ideal fit...

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Thanks for filling up all of the slots, gentlemen, and for making your picks on time today (actually ahead of time, which is perfectly fine with me). I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't have to make any picks today (and we are already nearly halfway through tomorrow's picks)...I was expecting someone to forget their slot, but everyone stepped up. Now that the dust has settled on Ben and Tone, we can re-focus on the draft, with the real thing coming next week.

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Thanks for filling up all of the slots, gentlemen, and for making your picks on time today (actually ahead of time, which is perfectly fine with me). I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't have to make any picks today (and we are already nearly halfway through tomorrow's picks)...I was expecting someone to forget their slot, but everyone stepped up. Now that the dust has settled on Ben and Tone, we can re-focus on the draft, with the real thing coming next week.

why, did something happen with Ben and Tone this week?

The Chargers are on the clock and will actively shop this pick.

I'll be back on at lunch to make the pick or accept a trade so PM your offers!