Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2010 PlanetSteelers Board Mock Draft (Rules and Sign-Up)

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: 2010 PlanetSteelers Board Mock Draft (Rules and Sign-Up)

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    where and how do we announce trades?
    If you are suggesting trades (or simply stating to everyone that one of your teams is looking for a partner to move up or down), do that in the Commentary Thread (or via PM).

If two of you have agreed to a trade, you can announce it on the Official Pick Thread (list which picks each team is giving up as well as the point value for each from the trade chart so that we can see that each team is getting similar value in the trade).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Looks like tomorrow morning there is no one picking for the first four teams:

(9:00-9:59 a.m.) Baltimore (9-7)
    (10:00-10:59 a.m.) Arizona (10-6)
    (11:00-11:59 a.m.) Dallas (11-5)
    (12:00-12:59 p.m.) San Diego (13-3)

I wouldn't mind taking Baltimore and AZ...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jom112

They are yours. I've just been filling in whereever the empty slots have fallen up to this point. Today has been sweet with everyone playing along so far.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I should be able to take San Diego. Looks like they have mostly lunch break time slot picks.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hey Ruthless-

I'll do San Diego if you need someone to draft for them. Don't know much about them, so it will be fun to read up on them. Maybe I'll learn a thing or 2.

Let me know.

6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

I will gladly take the Cowboys...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Cool, you're on the clock then. I did the Ravens and Cardinals early...

Legend

User Info Menu

Awesome guys.

HISteel's got the Cowboys and D Rock's got the Chargers (beat pfelix to the punch by a mere 5 minutes there).

The only teams that are still open are Chicago and Carolina, since neither had a first round pick, so they were somewhat forgotten. The Panthers have a 2nd and a 3rd, and the Bears have only a 3rd.

Of course, if anyone else wants any other teams at this point (now that the Ben and Tone stuff is settling down...Monday was a bad choice of days to start this, eh?), please feel free to take over any of the 11 teams that I now own in the top half of the draft (now that I inherited WoodleyOfTroy's teams since he has apparently traded all of Seattle and Tennessee's picks on day one and two of the draft for 5th round picks! )

Legend

User Info Menu

just waiting for the ok from RB, i already have the Cowgirls' selection decided...

i hate the idea of Jared Odrick going to the Ravens, but that was a great pick you made for them.

as for Mt. Cody, i think he will surprise a lot of people in the NFL with his ability to stuff the run, as long as he can control his weight of course.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

just waiting for the ok from RB, i already have the Cowgirls' selection decided...

i hate the idea of Jared Odrick going to the Ravens, but that was a great pick you made for them.

as for Mt. Cody, i think he will surprise a lot of people in the NFL with his ability to stuff the run, as long as he can control his weight of course.
    I already confirmed your ownership of the Cowgirls in the previous post (that HISteel guy is you...I like to abbreviate sometimes)