Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Planet Steelers Tailgate 2010??

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Planet Steelers Tailgate 2010??

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    So who is who?
    I'm the guy who walked to my car while everyone else was taking the photograph.
    Yeah that sucked...I'm the guy with the Harrison throwback and gold cap.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

So who is who?
    Okay, kneeling in front is buckeyehoppy in the Harrison jersey (his wife has her arm around him) and SN1 is next to him (with the eye black stickers) and his Dad has his hand on SN1's shoulder. Cos2k1 is directly behind SN1's dad with his arm around Angle. Meanwhile, I've got my arm around Angle's wife instead (I'm wearing the LeBeau throwback powder blue jersey). The father and son next to cos2k1 came with him from California, but I forget their names already. The 4 guys in the middle are all a part of SN1's crew, but once again, I suck with names. Jiga was in this picture originally, but since he was unable to get his parents together at the Enchantment Under The Sea dance, he unfortunately disappeared from the picture. I was able to get an extreme close-up of Jiga, though:

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Thanks BTW Jiga's head is huge

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Here are some pics (that I have been promising for a while) of the game against Cleveland in October for Ben's first game back from suspension
    (not the official Planet Tailgate, but since SN1, Jiga, SASF, and myself were all there hanging out, it counts).
    I got better quality pics during this game than the overcast Pats game in which it was rainy and gloomy all day, forcing us under the highway.

Here is the crew: In the back row, it's RuthessBurgher, Babe Ruthless, SteelerNation1, and Jigawatts.
    In front of Jiga is SanAntonioSteelerFan and in front of him is SASF Jr.

Here is the wife getting some face paint.

Here is the finished product on her cheek while sitting next to some dork in the stands.

SASF Jr. went for the full-blown complete-face paint, not just the cheek.

Here we are in Troy Polamalu's locker before the game.

SASF Jr. went a step further, trying on Troy's helmet, shoulder pads, and jersey.

Here's my wife inside the "Fun Machine" trying to catch monoploy money blowing around the phone booth.
    I caught more bills than she did, but she managed to find the "golden ticket" (so to speak) which won her
    a $10 gift certificate to the Sideline stores inside the stadium.

Lastly, it's RuthlessBurgher and SASF hanging out with the Wolfman, former Steeler guard and current Steeler sideline reporter Craig Wolfley!

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.