Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finish this deal...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Finish this deal...

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Who was it on this board (or maybe the Trib board was still alive back then) that had an uber-man-crush on LaRon Landry that draft year?
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...did somebody ring???
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PSU_dropout43
    Holmes for jason campbell + 3rd round pick. Get 'Er Done!
    Washington does not have a 3rd round pick this year....nor a second rounder for that matter.

[url="http://www.gbnreport.com/picksbyteam.html"]http://www.gbnreport.com/picksbyteam.html[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    Who was it on this board (or maybe the Trib board was still alive back then) that had an uber-man-crush on LaRon Landry that draft year?
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...did somebody ring???
    I forgot who it was...just remembered some big pimpin of that guy in particular.

But kudos for stepping up and admitting when one of your pre-draft predictions doesn't pan out quite as expected.

Hell...I was hoping Adam Carriker would fall to us at #15 a few years ago, and he hasn't done jack squat in this league so far. D'Oh!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

But kudos for stepping up and admitting when one of your pre-draft predictions doesn't pan out quite as expected.
    Disagree! I think Landry has done just fine. I can only imagine what he would have done to this point had he still had Sean Taylor next to him.