Thread: Greetings from sunny Florida!

Legend

User Info Menu

Greetings from sunny Florida!

[youtube:131fq9at]AT_Zm0I-IFs[/youtube:131fq9at]

It may not be the prettiest swing you'll ever see, but that ball was crushed!!!

The weather here rocks...time to head to the beach in a bit...later beyatches!

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: Greetings from sunny Florida!

Nice swing man.

I hadn't played in two years; had a sales conference in February with a saturday morning tee time...President of the company playing behind my group and on the first tee i whiff THREE Fu(KING TIMES!!! turned out he was pretty awful too but gotdammit, that ishh is embarrassing. Had a Rod Woodson golf ball to putt with....

what did you shoot on the day?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    Nice swing man.

I hadn't played in two years; had a sales conference in February with a saturday morning tee time...President of the company playing behind my group and on the first tee i whiff THREE Fu(KING TIMES!!! turned out he was pretty awful too but gotdammit, that ishh is embarrassing. Had a Rod Woodson golf ball to putt with....

what did you shoot on the day?
    Thanks...but...uh...lets not talk scores.

Instead enjoy a photo I took about 15-20 feet from a gator in the Jonathan Dickinson State Park in Hobe Sound, FL. All that was between me and the great beast was water and a canoe.

And here's a picture of a 40 some pound Jack I caught today. Took around 30 minutes to boat that bad boy!

And here are my brothers feeding the leftover bait to the pelicans.

[youtube:1b0r9hyj]DMgDC51oB4A[/youtube:1b0r9hyj]

Starter

User Info Menu

Rock on man, looks like ya'll are having a good time. Be safe out there....