Thread: When will Ben resume team activities?

Legend

User Info Menu

When will Ben resume team activities?

At some point the F.O. will have to decide to move forward with the season one way or another.

Obviously how to proceed will be clear if the GBI/DA either indicts, or conversely says something like "Our investigation has cleared him, no indictment will be filed".

But in the absence of either of those, as in the current situation where there is just uncertainty about his legal future, how long can the team afford to keep Ben on ice?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: When will Ben resume team activities?

Right now, it is only voluntary conditioning work. Lifting and running but no on-the-field type of stuff. Their first opportunity for on-field practicing OTA's will occur on April 19th, three days prior to the first round of the draft. My guess is he will be in town for that. If not at that point, then I imagine he'd possibly for the post-draft mini-camp in early May.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.