Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discuss: If we don't get rid of "Wake'n Bake Santokio now ..

Legend

User Info Menu

Discuss: If we don't get rid of "Wake'n Bake Santokio now ..

... we will wish we had later.

Give this man a Twitter machine and he's dangerous. Sometimes knowing what these guys are like off the field isn't really that much fun, I kind of pine for the old days when we didn't know as much.

Did Santokio admit he likes to toke up right out of bed? If that's what he wrote, he is, IMO, on a road to unemployment with the Steelers - not because I think toking is wrong, but because his employers do, and because he seems pretty darn clueless.

I wonder if the Rooney's are looking to trade him now while his value is "high". They must be wondering how they woke up one day and became the Cincinatti Bengals (sorry, Jom).

Uggh.

[url="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/01/santonio-holmes-wake-n-ba_n_521893.html"]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/0 ... 21893.html[/url]
    Santonio Holmes' 'Wake N Bake' Moment: Did He Admit To Drug Use?

Posted: 04- 1-10 01:23 PM

Read More: Nfl, Pittsburgh Steelers, Poll, Santonio Holmes, Santonio Holmes Drugs, Santonio Holmes Tweet, Santonio Holmes Twitter, Santonio Holmes Wake And Bake, Santonio Holmes Wake n Bake, Sports Crime, Sports News
    It has been a bit of a rough week for Santonio Holmes. The Steelers wide receiver is facing a lawsuit alleging that he assaulted a young woman at a Florida nightclub. He followed that development by telling a fan on Twitter to kill himself.

ProFootballTalk, which has been keeping tabs on Holmes' latest musings, found another gem. The Super Bowl MVP wrote -- publicly -- to one follower Wednesday morning that it is "time to wake n bake." How does UrbanDictionary define the term? "To wake up and immediately blaze" and "toking up right after you wake up."

While it is certainly possible that Holmes has his own definition for the language, it's yet another questionable decision from the second Pittsburgh Steeler to recently find himself in potential trouble.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Discuss: If we don't get rid of "Wake'n Bake Santokio now ..

Legend

User Info Menu

Quick Poll

What did Santonio Holmes really mean by "Wake'n Bake"?

A) He planned to start his day off with some pot.

B) He was heading into the kitchen to start baking pastries.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He really wrote 'wake and bake'? Wow, what a dumb move...not quite Shaun Rogers with a loaded gun in the airport dumb but still moronic. Didnt we all tell him to STFU!! on twitter in another thread? This just goes to, once again, prove Ruthlessburgher's Twitter Axiom: athlete + twitter = train wreck
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

What an idiot. I'm on the "don't think there's anything wrong with smokin', but don't advertise" side of the discussion.

What a waste of talent. Really sad.

Legend

User Info Menu

And the Pittsburgh Steelers trade Santonio Holmes for ..........?

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser
    And the Pittsburgh Steelers trade Santonio Holmes for Golden Tate.
    "That's just Ben being Superman" -John Madden, Super Bowl XLIII

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser
    And the Pittsburgh Steelers trade Santonio Holmes for ..........?
    How about to the Raiders for the 69th overall pick?

I'd do it in a heartbeat.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Wow...weed sure has changed since I was a kid. It use to be green. Man that looks like some kind of casserole. Is that squash in there?

That looks like....who did it? what for? and please dont do it no mo!
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    [
    Wow...weed sure has changed since I was a kid. It use to be green. Man that looks like some kind of casserole. Is that squash in there?

Anyhow, it's official that Holmes is a friggin idiot. I don't care if you smoke but...broadcasting it on Twitter putting your career on the line...for what?
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>