Thread: Florio is a hater!! Big Time!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Florio is a hater!! Big Time!!

[url="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/01/milledgeville-police-will-soon-send-roethlisberger-case-to-prosecutor/"]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... rosecutor/[/url]

For a guy who claims to have studied law at one time doenst he realize that the police have the ability to determine whether or not there is a enough evidence in a case? They can come back and simply say they are not pressing charges on Ben based on a lack of evidence. They do not have to send it to a prosecutor if they are not going to file charges against him.

This dude hates the Pittsburgh Steelers.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Florio is a hater!! Big Time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/01/milledgeville-police-will-soon-send-roethlisberger-case-to-prosecutor/

For a guy who claims to have studied law at one time doesn't he realize that the police have the ability to determine whether or not there is a enough evidence in a case? They can come back and simply say they are not pressing charges on Ben based on a lack of evidence. They do not have to send it to a prosecutor if they are not going to file charges against him.

this entire case consists of "reasonable doubt", a "he said, she said" situation.

i would be surprised if charges are actually filed in this case.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Sorry, you might not agree with what Florio says, but I can't see anything in the article that shows that he hates the Steelers.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser
    Sorry, you might not agree with what Florio says, but I can't see anything in the article that shows that he hates the Steelers.
    Dee Dub's right about Florio he's a real jackass. But your right about not seeing it in just that letter, it the 20 or so other articles he's wrote since Ben was accused.

Legend

User Info Menu

You can tell by his previous articles and the tone of that article that he has a hard on for some Ben charges.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dude Florio gives the impression that he GBI is going to turn the case over to the District Attorneys office and there is not one quote that validates this. He gets that just from the quote from the GBI that they are close to wrapping up their investigation. Again if they feel there isnt a case they dont need to send anything to anybody. That was all Florio. And it's because he hates the Steelers.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Dude Florio gives the impression that he GBI is going to turn the case over to the District Attorneys office and there is not one quote that validates this. He gets that just from the quote from the GBI that they are close to wrapping up their investigation. Again if they feel there isnt a case they dont need to send anything to anybody. That was all Florio. And it's because he hates the Steelers.

sometimes i think it's not so much Florio's dislike for the Steelers as much as he just likes to sensationalize everything.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel

sometimes i think it's not so much Florio's dislike for the Steelers as much as he just likes to sensationalize everything.
    Florio just posted today that he had record page views in March. So sensationalizing any story, especially a story involving one of the most popular (and, conversely, based on his commenters, often hated) teams in the league serves his purpose.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel

bingo... adding the oohs and aaahs sells papers and gets clicks.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

You just figured that out?

Anyone with half a brain knows Florio's a jacka$$ and an attention wh0re at that. The fact that a guy like him set up a popular website still boggles my mind.